Parallel Importers: Recommended ones/ones to avoid

Linusloh

3 hours ago, awhtc said:

1 bid or 4 bids guaranteed may not mean the PI will bid immediately and in sequential order.  I heard some PIs would not bid as they would wait until the COE prices come down.  Hence, look at the contract carefully and ask for add-on writing on the contract if necessary.

Noted, I have prepared a list of add ons to be be written down.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Normally how may keys are provided for keyless type? Possible to ask for extras?

Edited by Eklips

(edited)
On 3/2/2022 at 1:27 PM, Eklips said:

hahaha!!!! noted. will vet through all fine prints.

the thing with the 1 bid guaranteed coe with no top up no cap, still got chance cannot get???

"1 bid guaranteed coe with no top up no cap" sounds good if it's written in the contract. This surely will be higher priced than the 6 bid "guarantee" right?

Then you must pray for no act of God to happen lor, eg. if the ship sink or the car trailer kenna ambused by thieves...

Edited by yellowshaun

4 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

"guaranteed coe with no top up no cap" sounds good if it's written in the contract. This surely will be higher priced than the 6 bid "guarantee" right?

Then you must pray for no act of God to happen lor, eg. if the ship sink or the car trailer kenna ambused by thieves...

Ya. Will get them to write down to bid on the upcoming earliest coe bid, and have checked that they have ready stock and write doen guaranteed delivery max 1 mth after securing coe. 

Ya. 1 bid is always more exp. If 6 bids i will also get them to write down from the upcoming earliest coe bid and consecutive bidding. 

(edited)

Base on my exp, i will not recommend and will avoid SG Car Choice, they are total time waster and come up with those all traps with hidden cost (revealed when u go down and meet them, was not communicated before it).

i regretted believe them and went down to meet them. 

i was on the verge to sign with them and lucky they did not have the color i want.

i have a feeling that if i sign with them, more unrevealed hidden cost will slowly surface.

Edited by Eklips
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1