Parallel Importers: Recommended ones/ones to avoid

Linusloh

ahbeng, of cos PI will still tie up wz bank or finance company. For my case, my PI tie up wz GE money. Rates i suppose almost the same lah but PI do dare to give higher rebates.

↡ Advertisement

i guess you should stick with those PI with long businese and track record....i think they are here to stay and not those fly by nite Ah Beng company...

BTW...watch out for sales person that make things too easy for you....chance is he be lying.

Hai.... PIN**** again.. god bless you bro

got my airwave from pin*****. the deal went thru as per sale agreement. so no problem for me. maybe it just the SE you met. Mine is Dan***. The team Leader.

If you are looking for toyota models from PI, please check it out from Ricardo, bought one from them, and my ride already 1yr old, so far no complaints with their workshop...as for insurance, they do have insurance companies tied up with them, so no problem if anything and a claim is needed. BUT...the prices of theirs might be higher than the other PIs.

Ricardo prices are higher becoz of higher OMV...

No point comparing the same car but with different OMVs!

With the current system it's very transparent.

OMV multiply 2.35 (some used 2.45) + COE will give u the car cost! Anything more is their margin!

Hi all bros and sis,

Am wondering if anyone has any experience with PI?

Got good ones to recommend (warranty, after sales car servicing etc)or got any one best to avoid?

Thanx!

I personally sell PI and AD cars and to be honest i prefer the latter.

For PI Cars my charges at times they say high how come other PI so low..i tell them its becos at times they cannot gurantee u delivery, they say can they go ahead....then kena stuck.....

Those who come to me have a lesser headache....

AD cars easier for me ...no need worry all these.

Cheers

Hi Bros,

Just joined this thread. Got an Airwave from Pinn**** Mot*** too. It's been one blood vomitting experience after the next. Had so much problems with the stupid SE, finally escalated it to the GM,... even worst! Had one kind of a @#$% attitude to customers, tried to put blame of delay on ME! The customer! After listing the chronology of events he didn't have anything left to say and finally released a car to us. However, it's been 2 months since we got the car (after a one and a half month delay) and it's still missing things promised in the invoice and advertisement, i.e. Sports Rims and a reverse camera installed facing down. Bird brain workshop! Sorry, I correct myself, they don't even have any brains.

Good luck to anyone signing up with this PI. It's a screwed up organization with no idea of what "customer service"!

I'm sure there are far better PI's than this one. Avoid at all costs. Don't try your luck.

Neutral Newbie
Pardon me hor, e gd experiences can be posted by the company staff of Pin*****.

hmm but from a neutral perspective, the bad experiences could also be posted by competitors of Pin*****.

ahbeng, of cos PI will still tie up wz bank or finance company. For my case, my PI tie up wz GE money. Rates i suppose almost the same lah but PI do dare to give higher rebates.

bro,can i check with you if you get cash rebate when buying a new car,your interest rate will be higher right?

compare to just buying a car at the "original" price.

i think the interest is about 1% higher per year?

den i can assure u is not.

cuz my cousin also encountered some problem. lets see, no. plate drop, rust on wheel nuts, battery flat and tyre punctured/deflated?

all in less than a mth of taking ownership of the car? [sweatdrop] and best they can say its normal. My cousin's hubby was overseas and no one informed me. if not i sure go give them hell.

and the best thing now, one of my gd fren told me he got a new job and gave me a namecard. guess from which car dealer? [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

i told him sorie no way i dare to refer clients to your company [:p]

Bro Turbo, u r right if take cash rebate the interest u pay will be much higher and not just 1%. They have a few type of cash rebate for u to chose but after calculation think it is still worth it to take the rebate. U may ask yr sales person to do some calculation for u.

Hi Bros,

Just joined this thread. Got an Airwave from Pinn**** Mot*** too. It's been one blood vomitting experience after the next. Had so much problems with the stupid SE, finally escalated it to the GM,... even worst! Had one kind of a @#$% attitude to customers, tried to put blame of delay on ME! The customer! After listing the chronology of events he didn't have anything left to say and finally released a car to us. However, it's been 2 months since we got the car (after a one and a half month delay) and it's still missing things promised in the invoice and advertisement, i.e. Sports Rims and a reverse camera installed facing down. Bird brain workshop! Sorry, I correct myself, they don't even have any brains.

Good luck to anyone signing up with this PI. It's a screwed up organization with no idea of what "customer service"!

I'm sure there are far better PI's than this one. Avoid at all costs. Don't try your luck.

Sad to hear bro. While I dont hv personal experience, I was told by my pals in the car polish/accesory business to stay away from Pinnacle bcos they told me a lot of car owners(their customers) who bot from this PI also had lousy experience...sucks [thumbsdown]

I think Pinnacle shld be BOLD, UNDERLINED and marked in red colour..."avoid this PI"

Edited by Ahbengdriver

Hi all bros and sis,

Am wondering if anyone has any experience with PI?

Got good ones to recommend (warranty, after sales car servicing etc)or got any one best to avoid?

Thanx!

I'm looking at Toyota Axio, [drivingcar] any good PI to recommend.

Gears n Mile at Lorong N Telok Kurau, they give good price and package and most importantly, no paliah sales tactics, very reliable on delivery date and accessories given are quality stuff not those cheapo product.. 63420392, look for Leslie

Hi all,

would like to get some advice! Booked my PI ride 1 month ago & placed 1.5k deposit. I did not go for full loan so there is a outstanding balance i need to pay! SE called telling me i can collect my ride by this coming Thursday! But i need sign all the sign document & pay the outstanding balance by this coming Monday!

I am worry that they will delay after paying the outstanding balance! bcos my sales agreement did not state down the delivery date!

Is this normal? where i need to settle my outstanding balance few day before collection!

Or can i settle the outstanding balance on the collection day?

Really need your advice!

↡ Advertisement