Bought Eibach Sportsline

Zrun

Neutral Newbie

Ok, I've taken the dive and dump $150 USD for a set of Eibach Sportsline, shipped. So it is about $275SGD for that springs... I think I got it cheap, as the market price is $175+shipping.

HOWEVER, Tein springs only sells for $100USD. [gossip] I wonder why the big price differences. I realized that the bigger the drop, the cheaper the springs are. I guess it is due to supply and demand.

Front drop 2", rear drop 1.8" [thumbsup][thumbsup] I'll install it in a few months time, after I've moved.

↡ Advertisement

that's quite a huge drop, a good 50mm and 45mm drop, should be fierce.

make sure you get a matching set of dampers to go with it, or else the dampers will be worn real fast.

Neutral Newbie

To save $$$... I'm going to use stock struts. Someone had a prelude with Neuspeed springs lowered for 2", and struts are ok for 4 years. Furthermore, it is not easy to find dampers that will fit my car without some modifications.

Ok, I've taken the dive and dump $150 USD for a set of Eibach Sportsline, shipped. So it is about $275SGD for that springs... I think I got it cheap, as the market price is $175+shipping.

HOWEVER, Tein springs only sells for $100USD. [gossip] I wonder why the big price differences. I realized that the bigger the drop, the cheaper the springs are. I guess it is due to supply and demand.

Front drop 2", rear drop 1.8" [thumbsup][thumbsup] I'll install it in a few months time, after I've moved.

Hi ZRUN,

Sorry for my ignorant.. your "one set" refer to front n rear total four pieces of springs?

Edited by Paladin

Neutral Newbie

Yes... 4 springs altogether.. Sportsline usually sell abit cheaper than Pro Kit.

You can also check out Tein springs. They are cheaper. However, ppl complaint that Tein spring for my car has very little free play left. i.e. Very easy for the springs to fully compress when going over bumps. Tein also drop slightly more than sportsline.

Edited by Zrun