Portable Tyre Pump

Kenesh

Neutral Newbie

Hi MCF bros smile.gif

Anyone use portable tyre pump b4?? Interested in getting one but dunno whether it really works...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
Hi MCF bros [:)]

Anyone use portable tyre pump b4?? Interested in getting one but dunno whether it really works...

TB always with a "manual" one! quite good and easy to use.

But to me will go to petrol station everytime.

Neutral Newbie

any particular brand in mind? saw some but dunno whether reliable or not.

Hey man...

wat do u mean by portable tyre pump?

anyway i have a tyre pump cum torchlight in my boot now.when needed ,it gets power via the cigarette lighter socket.it's a compressor which can inflate a flat tyre below 5 mins....

it's good when like when u r on ur way out and when u walk to ur car,u see one of ur tyres hopelessly dead flat.if u wanna save the hassle of change the spare urself,can always lash out this compressor baby and pump up the flat.then drive to the nearest tyre shop for a check-up.the air will last u to the shop a long as the car is moving wothout stopping for too long and if ur damage causing the puncture is not to bad to whole the air....

although it is an item which sits in the boots all yr round with very little chance of showing its prowess,it doesnt harm to have one ard....it doesnt take up too much space and will come in very handy when u need it....

and for those who have the habit of checking tyre pressure early in the morning when the tyres are still cold(recommended for checking tyre pressure)this baby can help too....just pump,check pressure,bleed to required pressure(if required)and off u go.....

My $0.02....

Rick

Wah!! what's that? thought my "Radio, cum fan, cum 2 flourescent light, cum torch light and cum blinker light" thingy is fantastic enough.... what is this that u have... and how much?

Neutral Newbie

I have a Hella double barrel footpump which I stash in my boot as I don't have a spare.

I use it quite often as I like to check my tire pressures absolutely cold and use the foot pump to pump air into the tire.

I got the pump @ $80 at Homefix, expensive I know but it's been reliable for the past year. Unlike the cheapo pumps which breaks easily [;)]

Neutral Newbie
I have a Hella double barrel footpump which I stash in my boot as I don't have a spare.

I use it quite often as I like to check my tire pressures absolutely cold and use the foot pump to pump air into the tire.

I got the pump @ $80 at Homefix, expensive I know but it's been reliable for the past year. Unlike the cheapo pumps which breaks easily [;)]

Especially the brick with only 4 tyres. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

yo bro.. where did u get urs?? very interested to get something like that. Hope it doesn't cost a bomb [shocked]

Neutral Newbie

wah... $80 bucks for footpump a bit ex leh... easy to pump or not... skali boh lat to pump then siao liao... [sly] [sly] [sly]

Neutral Newbie

The footpump I got pumps really quick and have a solid feel construction. I did try 12V pumps but they were noisy and hardly pumped at all! [pirate]

it's readily available in those car accesories shops....

I got mine 2yrs+ back at close to $70....

should be a lot cheaper now....i still see it ard in some DIY shops in shopping centres oso....

Rick

Neutral Newbie

Hmmm...... my IPPT standing broadjump always borderline case... maybe after getting foot pump can jump like frog liao [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] ...

Yah man, if check tire pressure every week and use the footpump can hop like kangeroo liao [:p]

Whoaaaaa... If I use it, my foot will go thru the floorboard liao!!! [:p][shocked]

Neutral Newbie
Yah man, if check tire pressure every week and use the footpump can hop like kangeroo liao [:p]

Whoaaaaa... If I use it, my foot will go thru the floorboard liao!!! [:p][shocked]

Dun think so lah, Same as yr shake leg while yr are off the class. [laugh]

Anyone know what's the different between a single and a double tube foot pump?

My 12v pump uplorry, not replacing it, too noisy.

↡ Advertisement