BMW Z4... ungly or nice??

Studio

Neutral Newbie

saw one Z4 the other day at ponggol 21... damn nice. [thumbsup]

Not this of course, its the one model after Z3. Wonder how some ppl can afford cars like that. [confused][confused][confused][shakehead]

Think the price is reasonable for such a car... afterall.. it's a BMW...

If not u opt for the Hyundai coupe lor... ultra cheap man! 2.7l only 100k... instead of buying a Z4, u can buy two hyundai coupe... crash one u still have one more! haha... and.. you can always smell the smoke of the Z4 cos hyundai coupe couldn't go faster than a z4.. haha...

saw one park next to my car at Tampines Mall.... Very low man... next to it was a BMW SUV.... wow...didnt know people in Tampines so rich one.... hmmmm

hmmm... they probably own tampines mall also....dizzy.gifdizzy.gif

Neutral Newbie
what do u people think of this design?? I find it rather odd.

The proportion is not there but I still find the design quite nice. To me looks like some concept car rather than a production car. I like swoopy cars like these. The new DB9 is one of the best. [thumbsup]

post-21-1064663299_thumb.jpg

Think the price is reasonable for such a car... afterall.. it's a BMW...

If not u opt for the Hyundai coupe lor... ultra cheap man! 2.7l only 100k... instead of buying a Z4, u can buy two hyundai coupe... crash one u still have one more! haha... and.. you can always smell the smoke of the Z4 cos hyundai coupe couldn't go faster than a z4.. haha...

Yep. But I dontquite like the interior of the Tuscani though. Test drove one and it didnt give me any special feeling driving it. tongue.gif