DIY-ed "HVS" in my car ...

Andrewkb

Neutral Newbie

But for SUV i prefer the X5 4.4... too ex liao... i wonder those owner do they actually drive their X5 offroad... then if kana scratch don know will heart pain or not hahaha...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

By newton's law, energy cannot be created.

If electricity flows through the cable(warms up/energy used/electrons move), electricity is being used [:)] .......from ................THE BATTERY [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

but if the cable is going nowhere and only acts like a capacitor, then very little energy is being utilised from the battery....coz there's no closed loop for the electrons to flow.

at most if the battery is placed at a location where it's exposed to hot air, then it might just contribute to the faster demise of the battery's life.sunny.gif

Neutral Newbie

After you charge a rechargeable battery and leave it alone for weeks, there is no close loop, does the battery lose charge?.......ANS : YES

Same idea, the DIY thingy is not just sitting there doing nothing. Try it on a 18 months old battery and don't start the car for a few days. You may get to see the effect.

If your car battery is new and strong, no worries. If you drive long distance, ie frequent charging of your car battery, no worries. But if you use it on a spare car that moves only on a weekend or an old battery..........................

Neutral Newbie

well, unless if one travels out of sillipore often, then maybe there's some fact in what u mentioned.

and not many of us would have a car and keep it only to drive on rare occasions...unless it's a cillycar sly.gif..