Some Hot Spots

Saaber

anyone noticed that there seems to be 2 new camera at Clementi Ave 6 exit on AYE toward PIE? 

it seems to be specifically targeting drivers who like to cut across double white line and chevron. 

• Praise 1

1) The stretch of road outside the famous Orchard Country Club with lorries parking. The speed limit is ONLY 60KM/hr although it has 3 lane!!!!(Tat time i gunna there with speed of 85km/hr...gunna 6 demerit + $140 fine. sian 1/2)

• Praise 1

1) The stretch of road outside the famous Orchard Country Club with lorries parking. The speed limit is ONLY 60KM/hr although it has 3 lane!!!!(Tat time i gunna there with speed of 85km/hr...gunna 6 demerit + $140 fine. sian 1/2)

2) The road going in and out of Seletar dam. Mod car please beware 'cos it's a dead end.

3) In front of Khatib MRT station. (Where the speed camera is at) I was quite surprise to see road block there 'cos it's a straight road but I've gunna there b4.

4) Outside Yishun Safra. There is a nice place spot around the bend.

5) Yishun Park. Very near Yishun Safra. It's a very deserted area and it's outside Northbrooks Secondary school.

6) Outside Katib Camp Main gate. That time have seen them camping there when I'm performing guard duty there in 1998 during my NSF days :( . Both side of the road is fav spot for TP.

7) Road going to Gambas Ave (Woodland) when you go pass Chong Pang naisi lemak and wanted to turn Left to woodland. Near the hot spring entrance at seletar air base.

8) Blk 367, Yishun Ring Road. Near the canal.

9) Mandai Road. Think needless for me to elaborate some more...

10) Mandai Ave. Near Mandai Crematorium.

11) Lentor Ave. The main stretch of road leading to Yishun after you exit from SLE.

12) Woodlands Ave 12

13) AMK Ave 5. Exit from CTE from city (can be weekly event)

14) Lornie Road right after Japanese association, both way

15) PIE towards Changi, camera under Lornie flyover

16) PIE going Jurong, exit to Clementi Ave 6. Beware of TP awaiting for you at the bus stop (almost like alternate day affair)

17) Lim Chu Kang road, they like graves visit...

18) Changi - Loyang Industrial Main road

19) Marina South

20) Bedok Reservior Road (every weekend affair)

Woodlands avenue 2. Bridge beside innova junior college

Neutral Newbie

Please feel free to add on to the list: (extracted from SHC)

2) The road going in and out of Seletar dam. Mod car please beware 'cos it's a dead end.

3) In front of Khatib MRT station. (Where the speed camera is at) I was quite surprise to see road block there 'cos it's a straight road but I've gunna there b4.

4) Outside Yishun Safra. There is a nice place spot around the bend.

5) Yishun Park. Very near Yishun Safra. It's a very deserted area and it's outside Northbrooks Secondary school.

6) Outside Katib Camp Main gate. That time have seen them camping there when I'm performing guard duty there in 1998 during my NSF days :( . Both side of the road is fav spot for TP.

7) Road going to Gambas Ave (Woodland) when you go pass Chong Pang naisi lemak and wanted to turn Left to woodland. Near the hot spring entrance at seletar air base.

8) Blk 367, Yishun Ring Road. Near the canal.

9) Mandai Road. Think needless for me to elaborate some more...

10) Mandai Ave. Near Mandai Crematorium.

11) Lentor Ave. The main stretch of road leading to Yishun after you exit from SLE.

all yishun sia  haha 

• Praise 1

Anyone experienced getting a Traffic Police summon with erroneous details, like for example:

1. wrong speed detected (like being charged running 90kph if you are sure you haven't gone beyond 80kph)?

2. they referred to your vehicle plate number on an address/road that you have never been to?

Thanks.

• Praise 1