New spray shop in paya ubi

Roverboy

hi all, i recently bought a new black matrix, unfortunately on its 3rd day, kena scratch by a sob, 20-25cm scratch on both left side door,damn heart pain,the next day when ard looking for spray paint shop including those in resource folder, quote 170-200 to respray & need 2 days to complete, then went to paya ubi saw a shop called advance scratch master near chipsaway shop,the boss qoute me 150 n can finish in 1/2 day,good service n fast n cheap,quality also good,so would like to recommend to you guys bout this shop.

address:no.53 paya ubi industrial park ave 1 #05-15

tel:67471531

i am not in any way connected or associated to this company,just a satified client.

↡ Advertisement

Hi Roverboy,

So sorry to learn about waht happened to your car. Your blood must be boiling. [mad]

Well, they are jealous I guess. Cannot see other people senang. Lucky you found this shop. How much do they charge you? Maybe can show the after spray pic.

Neutral Newbie

My side door scratch against a column in one of the basement carpark and send to this shop for reapir few months ago. My comment:

Price => OK

Speed => OK

Service => OK

Workmanship => Not very good as slight dent still can be seen

Paint surface => Not very good as some bubbles are spotted

Paint colur => matching is good.

Overall => can be better.

Have not try the paint shop in Yew Tee recomended by other in one of earlier posting.

Hi,

Looking at your pictures here really shocks me.

That's not anyone like to see.

Like i mentioned before, wack that burger up before handling it to the authorities.

Anyway, like to show us the after done pictures?

Cheers...

Neutral Newbie

Yea, it looks bad. Remember some years back I've parked my car at the free parking lot directly outside airline house (along Changi beach), 8 hours later when I returned from a customer visit, I was shock when I saw my car being scratch from front through the front door & back door(passenger side) ended somewhere near the latch of petrol tank. both wiper was twisted at least 2X360 degree....the scratch was so deep and cut through the paint work and at location still sunken inwards. [furious]

So... if you found a cool, clean & private looks lot, think twice before you park.....

Ya man, i seconded that. not a cool, clean and private lot means safe.

But your experience was really bad. [shakehead]

In my cse of my last car, i went for interview on a new job. Parked my car within the lot(as i never like to anyhow parked). Purposely look for a lot that left/right lot got no cars. Happily parked and went for my interview. [thumbsup]

After my interview, came down happily as i know i got the job liao. Walking towards my car, a Green Honda Accord Car parked slantlyly, that i can't get in from the driver door. So, have to enter by the passenger seat and move to my seat. Drove out, and while driving, feeling that something is wrong. Then back home at MSCP, Sharks! saw a long scratch from my door to the back of passenger seat. [thumbsdown][crazy]

What to do. My fault ma....Should have drive out of the lot, park one side to check in order to confront that car.

Anyway, there will be retribution for these kind of people one. They will also got it one day on their cars too.

↡ Advertisement