Need to replace clutch???

Superseven

i'm using mineral 5-40W mineral myself now but in the

next servicing or the one after that i will be using

semi-syn too.

Which 5w40 mineral oil you using? I've always thought oil of that viscocity is synthetic...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

opphs, it might be 10w40 or 20w40? , Castrol GTX.

my bad.

am using it with autorx application.

hopefully after that, can use semi syn or fully syn.

[:)]

Edited by Jonbummer

Neutral Newbie

yup.... engine is quiet and responsiveness is not too bad

too.

tho i cannot wait for the engine to have semi syn after

the rinsing phrase of the AutoRX

[;)]

driving a R10 too?

[:)]

Neutral Newbie
Hi! Luckily for me, my mechanic recommended me to replace my clutch oil first and then monitor the situation. It turned out fine since then. thumbsup.gif

Maybe u can try it too ( hopefully not too late liao )sweatdrop.gif

Clutch oil?!? Is your mech joking? There's clutch fluid and transmission fluid. You really don't want to have any kinda lube in your clutch!!

If you're going to change your clutch, might as well do the whole thing. Pressure plate, disk, throw out bearing and pilot bearing since all these have to come out either ways when dropping the tranny and doing a clutch job. The job sounds ridiculously cheap in Spore!

Hypersonic

Those that have changed clutch, is it necessary to change the clutch master and slave pump also when changing the clutch disc, plate and bearings?

Hypersonic
(edited)

Sunny doesn't run on cable.

Is it necessary to replace the master and slave pump? Those who replaced clutch before, do you do that?

Edited by Fcw75

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, there seems to an issue with my fathers car, Honda civic 1.6 manual, milage 70k. Yesterday when i used engine braking during 1st and 2nd gear, I felt vibration on the steering wheel. The speed was low, about 10-15km/h in my carpark.

I believe the front wheel bearing also needs to be changed soon but that's another issue. Any advice on what might be the problem, clutch?

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro, what do you mean by free play?

Additional info, The car got no issue during idle, braking, neutral or higher gear/speed. And car no trashed either, uncle driver and me. I drag gear once in awhile but never floor the pedal. Try to Change gear at 2.5k rpm and never play with half clutch. Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

it's indeed cheaper to change cluster yourself, but it's not only a job of changing. After changing, you also have to adjust the value showed in the new cluster.

Good luck.

Neutral Newbie

Guys....it's not the clutch problem. It is the engine mount need to be changed. Enquired at fong tat I think, parts cost 500+. Think total cost will be almost 700. Sian. Thanks for your advice.

↡ Advertisement