Servicing / Maintenance Of Honda Jazz

Jazzer

Bro, maybe u can try asking Jason aka Tortoise from SHC. His uncle owns a workshop in AMK Autopoint. Or maybe the brothers out at SHC can help as they are more exposed to our car....

Neutral Newbie

Hi, all jazz/ fit owners,

came across this thread. is the info posted here still good?

You can go to Tortoise's uncle workshop for servicing of your fit/jazz, as someone mentioned here...he's very well-versed in fit/jazz as he installed a lot of items in tortoise's 1.5 fit..he oso installed my spoon strut bar and lower arm bar for my jazz for $50...good worksmanship....he can even do the fourth brake lights for only $40...a lot of fit/jazz go there for servicing and installation of accessories... [thumbsup]

The workshop is

Fong Huat

AMK Autopoint #04-05

Ah Bok/Molly

Btw, the transmission fluid for fit/jazz must use Honda ATF-Z1...go to Tanly at Waterloo Street to get....$8/bottle, need 4 bottles....KM selling $18/bottle!!! [dizzy]

Cheers! [;)]

You can go to Tortoise's uncle workshop for servicing of your fit/jazz, as someone mentioned here...he's very well-versed in fit/jazz as he installed a lot of items in tortoise's 1.5 fit..he oso installed my spoon strut bar and lower arm bar for my jazz for $50...good worksmanship....he can even do the fourth brake lights for only $40...a lot of fit/jazz go there for servicing and installation of accessories... [thumbsup]

The workshop is

Fong Huat

AMK Autopoint #04-05

Ah Bok/Molly

Btw, the transmission fluid for fit/jazz must use Honda ATF-Z1...go to Tanly at Waterloo Street to get....$8/bottle, need 4 bottles....KM selling $18/bottle!!! [dizzy]

Cheers! [;)]

BRo, i think TS ride is GD since he mentioned 8 spark plugs. For GD Fit/Jazz, you must use CVTF for atf. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

you can get better and faster service and of course lower cost than going back to kah motor....if your car is new, go back for a few first servicing like until 20k then the rest do it outside...wink.gif

you can get better and faster service and of course lower cost than going back to kah motor....if your car is new, go back for a few first servicing like until 20k then the rest do it outside...wink.gif

since when cvt gear box is using ATF-Z1 ???

Go to Tanly or Thiam Seng for cvtf / hmmf

Edited by Itsec

since when cvt gear box is using ATF-Z1 ???

Go to Tanly or Thiam Seng for cvtf / hmmf

1st Gen Jazz's CVT gearbox are using ATF-Z1, IIRC, after 2002 or 2003 Jazz/Fit then uses CVT-F, the car's manual will state which to use.

1st Gen Jazz's CVT gearbox are using ATF-Z1, IIRC, after 2002 or 2003 Jazz/Fit then uses CVT-F, the car's manual will state which to use.

yah.. give KM tons of problems..... honda came up with cvtf and hmmf....those problematic gearbox shall have be changed.. hence, no one shall use atf for cvt gearbox...

yah.. give KM tons of problems..... honda came up with cvtf and hmmf....those problematic gearbox shall have be changed.. hence, no one shall use atf for cvt gearbox...

that's true, same like what happens to the ES civic that were using CVT gear box

Supercharged

that's true, same like what happens to the ES civic that were using CVT gear box

how about 4G 2007 City Vtec (A) (the version before 2009 version)? What kind of CVT gear oil to use?

how about 4G 2007 City Vtec (A) (the version before 2009 version)? What kind of CVT gear oil to use?

should be CVTF liao

The workshop is

Fong Huat

AMK Autopoint #04-05

Ah Bok/Molly

Cheers! [;)]

BRo, i think TS ride is GD since he mentioned 8 spark plugs. For GD Fit/Jazz, you must use CVTF for atf. [;)]

Sorry, bro... can enlighten me... GD is using 8 spark plugs then GF? Currently, i owning GF... but my dad's mechanic did mention to him that GF uses 8 spark plugs...

Juz wanna check the authenticity of this claim... I newbie:)

Sorry, bro... can enlighten me... GD is using 8 spark plugs then GF? Currently, i owning GF... but my dad's mechanic did mention to him that GF uses 8 spark plugs...

Juz wanna check the authenticity of this claim... I newbie:)

Hi bro, never heard of GF leh, FYI, GD1-1339cc( IDSI engine ), GD3-1498cc( VTEC engine), GE6-1.3cc(I-VTEC), GE8-1.5cc(I-VTEC).

Thanks. My City clocked up 30,000KM liao.... must change the CVTF or not?

not too sure, you better check your car manual [nod]

↡ Advertisement