Nissan 350Z vs Audi TT...enjoy!!

Super7

Neutral Newbie

The 350Z is ranked 5th in CAR magazine's annual performance car shoot-out.

The final top 11 in order of merit: [ol] [*]Vauxhall 220 Turbo [*]Evo VIII FQ-300 [*]Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale [*]Porsche 911 GT3 [*]350Z [*]Z4 3.0 [*]Golf R32 [*]RX-8 [*]M3 CSL [*]Cooper S Works [*]Bentley Continental GT[/ol]

Some of the cars tested but did not make the cut includes, not in any order of significance:

• SL600
  • Clio V6
  • S60R
  • Elise 135R
  • SLK55AMG
  • DB7 GTA
  • TT Coupe 3.2 DSG
  • S4 Avant
  • 147 GTA
  • Cayenne Turbo
  • Maserati Coupe
  • E55AMG

So the 350Z is way up there with the best. Heard that it has a French engine. Anybody knows anything?

HI, my name is kelly, i am from a market research company. I am looking for 2 Nissan 350Z or Audi TT MALE owners who are interested in attending focus group discussion for about 2 hours. we are compensating you with a cash incentive of $240 for taking time out on 24th or 25th of march 2011 . location is at Toa Payoh. This is not a scam. If you wish to find out more about us, kindly google us at facebook and internet. www.elementsofresearch.com. hope to hear from someone soon!!!

HI, my name is kelly, i am from a market research company. I am looking for 2 Nissan 350Z or Audi TT MALE owners who are interested in attending focus group discussion for about 2 hours. we are compensating you with a cash incentive of $240 for taking time out on 24th or 25th of march 2011 . location is at Toa Payoh. This is not a scam. If you wish to find out more about us, kindly google us at facebook and internet. www.elementsofresearch.com. hope to hear from someone soon!!!

Have you thought about posting a full list of participants that you need instead of a few for car A here, a few for car B there, a few for car C in another place etc?

I think if you posted photos of chio interviewers in the focus group and your agenda would be more attractive than the $240 incentive which can hardly cover the time spent. ^^

Just a thought.

I drive a 370z,can i take part.?Night time only,after 7.30pm.

Have you thought about posting a full list of participants that you need instead of a few for car A here, a few for car B there, a few for car C in another place etc?

I saw her previous post saying need some participants who owns Z4.

↡ Advertisement