PROTON owners please come in

Gadgeter

Yup.. SGZ.. The only Electric Blue Persona around... Actually the Gen2 Club is meant for also Persona & Satria Neo... I'll see if the committee would be able to accept Saga & Exora also.. There were plans last time to actually accept all Proton/CamPro, will see how is it.. The club has been established quite long, so a lot of connections and heritage..

Used to join the satria Neo group last time but its very odd ball cause I'm the only saga BLM.Hope to have a Proton sg group/Campro team at least.I know a few Proton sg guys forming their own team but reluctant to let other members in cause they're based at Malaysia/JB.So many rules and regulation,Fund money,Attire etc.Those guys drive Gen2(3 guys),Persona(2 guys),Neo(1 guy),Saga blm(1 guy) & Exora(2 guys).Their cars all got internal mods that they're trying hard to keep as secret.Most of the car exterior look almost decent.Imagine one of their Exora CPS zooming like a normal sedan on highway..

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Used to join the satria Neo group last time but its very odd ball cause I'm the only saga BLM.Hope to have a Proton sg group/Campro team at least.I know a few Proton sg guys forming their own team but reluctant to let other members in cause they're based at Malaysia/JB.So many rules and regulation,Fund money,Attire etc.Those guys drive Gen2(3 guys),Persona(2 guys),Neo(1 guy),Saga blm(1 guy) & Exora(2 guys).Their cars all got internal mods that they're trying hard to keep as secret.Most of the car exterior look almost decent.Imagine one of their Exora CPS zooming like a normal sedan on highway..

I am finding more like-minded people around too.. our Satria Neo FB page is really flooded already. [;)]

I PM you my number.

I am finding more like-minded people around too.. our Satria Neo FB page is really flooded already. [;)]

I PM you my number.

Ok thanks Holy diver

(edited)

Taman johor jaya?I dun wanna left car there.Only 3 dent remove and touch up few areas think 4 hours enough?

If including full Car Polishing it may require 6 to 7 hrs... still they can complete in a day so you don't have to leave the Car there.

You can find very good quotes at Permas Jaya area.

2 Weeks back I went with my Exora and my friends Mitsubishi Lancer which had dents in front Bumber and a big dent in the Bonnet due to a small accident. They removed the Bumber, corrected the dent and fixed (had to do a setting properly as the brackets were bent). Repainted the Bumber and Bonnet completely and done whole Car Polishing(Machine) for total RM800. Started at 10am and they gave the Car at 7pm.

For my Exora just Polishing, RM180. (If Saloon it is RM150).

Edited by Mandrew

Supercharged

Anyone got lobang spray 2 doors cause Kena scratch?

come and find me, i'm collecting my perdana on this sat, can bring you along.

my perdana also got scratch but i'm not doing it yet, after i finish what i need to do

you can try asking TT motorsports for a quote.. say 823 sg neo recommend. :huh:

oh please, avoid that shop. it's a rip off.. after badly ripped, i never step into the shop ever again..

TT don't do spray, they also sub out..

Hi Guys, I got my used Gen 2 1.3M on the 11th July. So far has pumped full tank Esso 5000 twice and mileage clocked was 320, then 270. Now worst, after my friend told me to try pump 8000. Only 115 for half a tank...think got big problem somewhere..any comments? And door handle broke today.. Sigh.. Damn sway

Supercharged

Hi Guys, I got my used Gen 2 1.3M on the 11th July. So far has pumped full tank Esso 5000 twice and mileage clocked was 320, then 270. Now worst, after my friend told me to try pump 8000. Only 115 for half a tank...think got big problem somewhere..any comments? And door handle broke today.. Sigh.. Damn sway

Door handle broken just replace only, small matter. In JB only cost you about RM40-50, including labour.

Your FC is hard to comment, cos it depends a lot of your driving style, load, tire condition, etc.

Supercharged

oh please, avoid that shop. it's a rip off.. after badly ripped, i never step into the shop ever again..

TT don't do spray, they also sub out..

TT is TTS in Sin ming ???

Do a full servicing soon cos dunno how long or how well previous owner kept the car...

Also inflate your tyres, check the sticker at the side of your driver door... if you are uncertain then pump 220 for all 4 tyres to start with, but check driver side confirm got sticker then follow the readings there...

also FC as TVT mention is true... depends on driving style and if you ram your car duriNg move off etc will affect your fc as well... try SPC, Shell, Caltex as well... My car gets slighly better fc with SPC 95 or Shell 95 about 401-406km with 26 litres of petrol vs 398km-401km with 26 litre of petrol with Esso after monitoring it for like 10 tanks each on average.. differences not very great... Esso is not bad too plus the smile points and credit card discount actually evens out so all come back to sq 1 haha

115km for how many litres you pump? did u hit empty tank light?

Supercharged

TT is TTS in Sin ming ???

Bo lah...

Tt motorsport, left side along jalan tebrau after esso.

Supercharged

She's sure know her stuffs.

Thats right, I always find it mandatory to re condition the car when i got it.

Then slowly inject the poison..

Front wheels always need more air, my usual is front 240, rear 220.

As what other bros recommend do the servicing.Gen2 1.3 manual should get better fc than auto.Change your auto transmission oil,Change your Airfilter,Wash or replace aircon filter.Use 15W-40 semi or fully Syn engine oil,Change spark plugs.Your rims 15inch right?Try pump 210 infront and 200 rear 1st.Accessories wise can convert to rear power window for below RM700 with booster.Rear led tail lamp also can get cheaper.My ex neighbor has been using gen2 1.3 M for almost 7 years without problem,Can still hit 170 anytime.

As what other bros recommend do the servicing.Gen2 1.3 manual should get better fc than auto.Change your auto transmission oil,Change your Airfilter,Wash or replace aircon filter.Use 15W-40 semi or fully Syn engine oil,Change spark plugs.Your rims 15inch right?Try pump 210 infront and 200 rear 1st.Accessories wise can convert to rear power window for below RM700 with booster.Rear led tail lamp also can get cheaper.My ex neighbor has been using gen2 1.3 M for almost 7 years without problem,Can still hit 170 anytime.

Done my servicing with fully synthetic EO. My mechanic says the tyres now are too big (205/45/16) for the car and causing the high FC, as well as the modified air intake... So gotta change them back to stock in order to save petrol...

QUOTE (Mustang @ Jul 31 2013, 08:23 PM)

Done my servicing with fully synthetic EO. My mechanic says the tyres now are too big (205/45/16) for the car and causing the high FC, as well as the modified air intake... So gotta change them back to stock in order to save petrol...

Change back to 15x6.5 with 195/55-15 tyres and i recommend u install 5 copper ground cables(RM35 per piece),clean throttle body(RM50),Throttle and pedal response(RM100) with my friend in JB and you will notice changes in your car accelerate,your car wont lag even when ac compressor kicks in,brighter healights and of course more surging.For better use iridium plugs and good grade of engine oil..By the way your current rims is.5 holes right?

Any queries what apps me at 91460056

↡ Advertisement