PROTON owners please come in

Gadgeter

Neutral Newbie

Congrats Bro .. on ur new ride [nod] Manual huh .. same2 lah [thumbsup] .

I onie fixed a spoiler plus some engine 'drugs' - to make it the fastest 1.6 Waja in SG .. hehe like real seh . [sly]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i think the car already looks nice with it own outlooks, but if add spoiler plus bodykits compliment with a lowered spring on 17" rims, lagi power giler!!! [crazy] btw, if u kind enough, can share share wat kinda drugs ur engine addicted to? mebbe if met u on d road, can still tail ur back [whip] he he he.. wats d colour on ur ride and is it the lancer look-a-like spoiler except it come wif 2 centre pillar support?

anyway, for now i still have to worry about doin a proper run in once i get my ride, scared cannot tahan skali go & whack the engine until piang. cheers... [thumbsup]

Edited by Sss_man

Neutral Newbie

Changed my rims to 16" - dun like the original one. My ride is green in color n 3 years old - yeah the spoiler is macam lancer type but is very low - different look.

I guess the mods that I've done is enuff lah - save money for now .. who knows I'll be getting a ne wcar in the future [laugh]

Agree .. wait for ur car to run in first - then can do some mods if u wan n hv the $$$. Go n fix the grounding first Bro [nod]

Neutral Newbie

thanks for the tips. have u ever encounter any major or minor problem so far cos from what i learn thru the m'sian forum, these car very problematic one. read all the comments until scared oledi. prayin hard the s'pore edn is not dat bad.

u felt any improvement after grounding cos i thought all new car already have good earth loop system. anyway, might give it a try, still within the affordable range.

Neutral Newbie

most of the common faults were associated to the power windows and minor little things with the body parts & accessories (squeaky sound all over). but never came across those mentioning problems with the engines.

as for me, just collected my ride few days back. everything seems very good & showed no sympton like wat i've learn from the malaysian waja forum (hopefully it'll stay that way forever). still running in with abt another 200km to go before i can start thrashing the throttle. the drives feels more like a continental if not bcos of the cheap plastic material which separate the two apart.

at first i was thinkin of getting a 2nd hand waja, but then the recent pricing for new waja has dropped ridiculously cheap, might as well go for new. at least dun have to worry of parts failure here & there cos warranty covers 3yrs or 60k whichever come first. i dun't think i'll ever regret for buying the waja. really worth every dollars. cheers...

Hi all Proton Owners, (be it wira or waja or satria etc)

Just want to find out who are the Proton Owners here, so that we can share Tips and Tricks about the car.

LIST - Wira

1. Gad 1.5M

2. Shaun 1.3M

3. Underpaidsamurai 1.5A

LIST - Waja

1. Remygenn 1.6 M

2. Sync (will be getting one in 2 weeks time)

3. Powerslide 1.6A

4. Sss_man

LIST - Other models (Saga, Satria etc)

1. bcyn (saga 1.3M)

Neutral Newbie

Personally I think the waja is a value-for-money car .... furthermore , u need not look high and low for aftermarket parts as its in abundance in Malaysia nod.gifnod.gifthumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie
at least dun have to worry of parts failure here & there cos warranty covers 3yrs or 60k whichever come first

When riding a bike, looking at the 60K waranty, I was laughing thinking that I'll never exceed that in 3 yrs. Took me 6 years to reach 98K on my faithful bike.

Unfortunately when I got my Waja (now just 1 month 6 days), I travelled 3.6K already. My waranty will be over in 1 1/2 yrs if my calculations are correct.. Sigh, have car travel further....

from a distance, the rear view look like the BMW 3-Series!!!

hmm.... i look and look also.. it doesn't look like a 3-ser in anyway to me ler [:/]

"...beemers.... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif ,..... the kachng... ,"

The E36 la...nod.gif from a distance...yeah agree!!! far distance..