Scrapyards where you can get auto parts

Genie47

Assassin has listed with a link to a page in One Motoring for scrapping services. I now bring you the scrapyard for auto parts list! smile.gif

Here are the two most popular ones I got from the Starlet owners.

Seng Tat Auto Parts Pte Ltd

62 Sg Kadut Dr Singapore 729571

Telephone : 6368 5657

Fax : 6365 1335

Soon Hup Auto Parts Trading Pte Ltd

11 Sg Kadut Ave Singapore 729647

Telephone : 6368 1123

Please add more if you know of any.

Edited by Assassin
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

any address ?

think i saw some at woodlands industrial park E. any of them imports parts from japan? am looking at some nismo stuff.

Along the industrial Park E, there are a couple of scrapyard there. Another suggestion is to go to spare parts shops.

Supercharged

Parts for kimchi cars: Try this place in Penjuru Rd opp the Teban Gardens HDB blocks. It's in an export zone for deregistered cars; contain multiple companies. I bought a set of Matrix headrests (my stock ones were the big square type) from the one at the end of the first lane. He's got doors, gearboxes, side steps, spoilers, etc. Can't remember the company name.

Defu Lane also got a lot. Gotta drive there and go door to door shopping. Easier.

For conti....I go to JB and find...much cheaper. In Taman Austin got a few....Those at Sungei Kadut is damn blardy expensive.

One of the guys I go to is JB Quality Parts.

Supercharged

1) Go to www.streetdb.com

2) Search for "26 Teban Gardens Road" (HDB block)

3) The yard entrance is across the road (same side as MFT Bldg). Sign has "zone" in it and there's a security guard at the entrance. Just tell him you're going in to look-see.

4) Drive in, turn left and turn right into the first lane. The guy I bought from is at the end on the right.

Edited by Kklim

bro any directions? add? aga-aga also can... : )

I think he means its near Lambo/Proton/Alfa showroom.

You come out from AYE into Penjuru Rd (exit next to the Lambo/Alfa showroom) and drive down toward Pandan Reservoir....there is a few export car zone on your right (going by the direction I mentioned) If you overshoot until the traffic light before the reservoir, you missed it liao. Make a U turn and try again. Its somewhere opp a block of HDB flat with a kopi shop at the corner.

I think that is the place he mention....cos I saw the export zone there.

Defu Lane also got a lot. Gotta drive there and go door to door shopping. Easier.

For conti....I go to JB and find...much cheaper. In Taman Austin got a few....Those at Sungei Kadut is damn blardy expensive.

One of the guys I go to is JB Quality Parts.

Your scrapyard in taman austin got Mercedes parts or not? Recently I'm looking for a rocker head for a W210K leh. Not easy to find. Probably easier to find it in sg but I haven't went around.....

Neutral Newbie

Your scrapyard in taman austin got Mercedes parts or not? Recently I'm looking for a rocker head for a W210K leh. Not easy to find. Probably easier to find it in sg but I haven't went around.....

sorrie... OT here

but isnt tat Asian Hercules?????

Neutral Newbie

yes. i saw bmw, mercedes & volvo parts there.

JB Quality Auto Parts s/b

Tel: 07-3585339

Email: [email protected]

good luck!

I think should have. You can call them to check before you make your way there.

JB Quality Auto Parts S/B

No 1 Jalan Mutiara Emas 5/3

Taman Mount Austin 81100 JB

Tel : 07 358 5339

Mobile : 016 711 0170 (Ah Bee)

Tell them that Kelvin (BMW 520i from Singapore) send you. Remember to bargain....

Neutral Newbie

I think should have. You can call them to check before you make your way there.

JB Quality Auto Parts S/B

No 1 Jalan Mutiara Emas 5/3

Taman Mount Austin 81100 JB

Tel : 07 358 5339

Mobile : 016 711 0170 (Ah Bee)

Tell them that Kelvin (BMW 520i from Singapore) send you. Remember to bargain....

Ah Bee is no more working there. Now Alan is in-charge of the shop..

are there any (before 08 model) honda jazz/fit scrap parts?asking on behalf of my uncle coz his door needs to be replaced due to accident.thanks.

i am looking out for police cars which are being sent to the scrap yard as i want to purchase some police lights (not radio)

anyone knows which scrapyard normally police send their old cars to?

↡ Advertisement