Kyowa Racing with Michelin Pilot Preceda

Chromas

Here is a shot of my Kyowa Racing rims and Michelin Pilot Preceda. Just thought to post since I saw the posting on the Preceda smile.gif

post-7-1071392754_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Took out the centre ornament cap for the rim. Looks more sporty that way nod.gif

Every Sat wash car, also wash rims. But now car being repaired frown.gif

Frontal collision with dual air bag activation. I was the only person in the car. Car now being repaired, should be ready by end of Dec.

Thanks for asking

I'm alive and kicking, but now faced with a lot of other issues. Life is full of surprises and a lot of them ain't pretty.

Might have to sell my Vios bigcry.gif

>>> yar! look at it this way, it's full of challenges thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Living to those challenges. Can't just wish for the sky to open and million buckaroos to fall onto my lap shakehead.gif

>>> wah, that bad har sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Still thinking about it. The car can be driven. I would like to keep the car. It's other issues. shakehead.gif

Living to those challenges. Can't just wish for the sky to open and million buckaroos to fall onto my lap shakehead.gif

that's very true nod.gif

Still thinking about it. The car can be driven. I would like to keep the car. It's other issues. shakehead.gif

OIC, take care thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

>>> that's very true nod.gif

Looking at that thread about using only 10% of one's pay to finance a car is beyond most people. I have to use around 50% of my pay to do so. Quite jialat for me, but what to do?

Decision to get the car back then was made, have to live with it now.

>>> OIC, take care thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Thanks, Bro smile.gif

Looking at that thread about using only 10% of one's pay to finance a car is beyond most people. I have to use around 50% of my pay to do so. Quite jialat for me, but what to do?

Decision to get the car back then was made, have to live with it now.