Jeep Wrangler in Singapore!

Mojoe

Neutral Newbie

a Wrangler already 4l sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif ..aybe that's why gahmen let them bring in.. need revenue from road tax since COE dropped unimpressed.gifsly.gif

Neutral Newbie

It's going for S$130K COE inclusive and the road tax is about S$5000 thereabout. Tried it on the trail that they set up at Marina South. Not bad except for it's poor ground clearance. Very good torque and sensitive throttle. Not very spacious and ride more like a car than a truck. Think this time round, they are using monocoque(?) body. No more ladder frame. Not a bad car but guess only for Jeep die-hards.

Neutral Newbie

first thing i thought about when i sasw the ad was you laugh.gifwink.gif ... price seems reasonable, but road tax is not tongue.gif .. yup I guess it's for die-hards wink.gif ..

Neutral Newbie
only up to BMT i think... can't remember whether OCS have or not... on 2nd thought... I did wear those in OCS!! unimpressed.giflaugh.gifsmash.gif

Yup i wore Kelvar in BMT and then go OCS [shocked] switch to steel pot wah cannot breathe [dead]

Neutral Newbie

mmm... my dream car is the Jeep Wrangler!!! [inlove]

... but totally not worth buying it in Spore. it is only selling about US$25,000 fully loaded in america!!!

they have the soft-top ones here, i saw a dark-green one on the road... mmmm [inlove]

↡ Advertisement