Cool_jazz

Which tyres will you buy?  

41 members have voted

1. 1.

• Others (must be same class)
    • Continental CSC 2
    • Pirelli P-Zero Rosso

Hey bros/sis

Looking to upgrade my tyres.... been hunting around the WHOLE DAY and the size I need are out of stock!!! Both the Rosso and the CSC 2!!! [shakehead] 205 x 55 x 16

So since it will be a while b4 new stocks are in.... will like to garner some opinions/preference.

Please PM me if you got lobang [sly]

Cheers

Cool_jazz

Edited by Cool_jazz
↡ Advertisement

Erhhh.... if you have selected "OTHERS" in the poll, please be so kind to hit "Reply" and let me have the Brand and Model.

I can't go to Stamford Tyres or Autobacs and say I want the tyre known as OTHERS. [laugh][laugh][sly][sweatdrop]

Cheers

Cool_jazz

[laugh] I was wondering what is 712 in the thread where you posted the pics of your Italian babe. Now I know. Thanks bro. Will look out for their reviews. [nod][thumbsup] Edited by Cool_jazz

Neutral Newbie

Unfortunately, Ecsta MX is not coming in to SG. That's why I've to settle for the 712 instead. Been looking out for the MX for the past 1/2 year.

Both tyres are good tyres...but a tad over price IMHO. P Zero dun need to say lah....Conti...errhh....I think many brands and model can perform equally or outperform it.

Just some examples :

Bridgestone SO2/SO3

Yokohama AD07

Toyo T1S / R1R

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
kumho 712....95 per piece....i am using it

Just saw the thread patterns on these, man they look very aggressive! [shocked] Only one "drain" down the middle. Won't that limit its performance in the wet?

Edited by Cool_jazz

Neutral Newbie

that is the only thing....performance on the wet abit lousy.....but for the price, its quite good. especially if you are waiting for stocks to be in

↡ Advertisement