2004 Mazda Mazdaspeed MX-5 Miata

E36UDM

What can I say man...really...you are driving one of my dream car, in my most fav colour with the my most fav rim colour as well....wah..... [inlove][inlove][inlove] ....when you want to sell your ride...let me know..hehehe...

Don't TC or SC lah...mazda engine cannot take it... [sly][sly][sly] .....I saw some flames coming!!

Think Mazda really make it number 1 for looks and design. Really there is no Jap makes which covers almost the entire range and still looks good. Just look at mazda2, 3, 6 , rx8 and mx5 altogether, all looks very sporty.

But this proves again...ai sui bo ai mia!...to become sui sui, you have to pay terrible sum of money, give up the irreplaceable magic of manual driving, and the one and only magical touch of clutch/brake/accelerators, and except for rx8 raw power and mx5 superior road handling, slow and heavy rims from mazda2/3/6...hehehe...

When I was at the mazda showroom, it brought a great sense of pain to me. The activematic gearbox really brought the painful reality of no-more-manual-driving, except only in racing cars in the future.... [blush][blush][blush] ....

Think Mazda really make it number 1 for looks and design. Really there is no Jap makes which covers almost the entire range and still looks good. Just look at mazda2, 3, 6 , rx8 and mx5 altogether, all looks very sporty.

oh yes, this I couldn't agree more nod.gifnod.gifnod.gif It looks like that's a proper design flow through out the whole range thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

But this proves again...ai sui bo ai mia!...to become sui sui, you have to pay terrible sum of money, give up the irreplaceable magic of manual driving, and the one and only magical touch of clutch/brake/accelerators, and except for rx8 raw power and mx5 superior road handling, slow and heavy rims from mazda2/3/6...hehehe...

When I was at the mazda showroom, it brought a great sense of pain to me. The activematic gearbox really brought the painful reality of no-more-manual-driving, except only in racing cars in the future.... blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif ....

yar! when it comes to driving, nothing can beat the fun & joy of driving a manual thumbsup.gifPosted ImagePosted Image

Hehehe...thanks for your support!!... [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Think I have to look for WRX or Evo for my next car...anyway...driving manual car also means that my legs and knees are still listening to my command, which is something good when I reach my 40s and beyond...

consider yourself lucky, I just reach 40 & hopefully still can drive a manual for years to come, as long as my knee problem doesn't worsen further sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

ai yar! I know it's Bus MRT and Walking, that;s why I say if you can bear with it, why not, cause it's no point paying a premium for the Mazda3 which will have the price lowered in maybe 6mths time wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

my knee problems begin the day I was born, ops a few times for both knees till 1990. Now must take care, and no promise of future... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop] ...that is why i TREASURE every moment in a manual...wah really...after my 40s I can still drive an evo or wrx is great victory for me....

OIC, sorry to hear about that sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif my knee problem happens after NS unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

Yah! have to agree with you "TREASURE every moment in a manual" thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif