2004 Mazda Mazdaspeed MX-5 Miata

E36UDM

Neutral Newbie

Is Mazda MX5 considered a Sports car at all? What's its power? I was surprised that i managed to EAT one last nite....i think it's a 1997ish Miata SCA**** ....my sedan has a couple of mods that would generate the most 115 to 120 .... i was at the lights ...this miata was next to me and kept revving ...so i take on the challenge ....When the green came on we floor it and drag ....within seconds (i think i was at 95kmph) i was two car length away from that mx5 ???? then i slowed down proving myself and contented.....but then i came up to me and revving next to me on my left keeping up with me ( 60-70kmph) okies ROLLING DRAG? Onz lah ...then the mx 5 took off first .....so i throw into 2nd and floored it ....within secs AGAIN i overtook it this time about 110kmph....

I suspect miata's powerband maxes out at 100kmph hahahah .... it doesn't seem to be able to handle speed ....torque maybe a little ok .... and btw miata's engine sounds so horrible ...like not enough power ....(MY STORY)

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

pls lah, mx-5 got many version.

base model is 1.6

than got 1.8

and 1.8 TC

mx-5 handling is very very good...

tat 1 u mean must be a 1.6 only... but dun no y loss so much to u, maybe lousy driver lah....this is a good car!!

Neutral Newbie

Miata... I've owned 2 of them.. NA and NA.. most fun car you can buy for the price... would be great if you could supercharge it... lots of insecure guys out there who will call it a girls car.. just drive it in manual.... and you'll love it..

↡ Advertisement