4-2-1 Exhaust Extractors again

Genie47

30min to 1hr job. I left the car with him, went for bah kut teh with the guys. First guy got it serviced then my turn. Took a look around the shop to check the transplants they were doing. Saw a Kancil with an intercooler which is so obvious what it has inside.

Saw a Landcruiser there. Supposedly uses the same Aisin carbs. I believe he will do the job. I will keep you informed when we are going in. Yay! Maybe got 3 MCF fellas following!

Neutral Newbie
man's prices are ok..... should go let him give you a quote.... if you go, i may follow for some quotes also... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

NATO

i dun know weather the exhaust-shop i visit in jb got make 4-2-1,otherwise value for money [bounce2]

Edited by King

Neutral Newbie
Changed my dim tacho-less speedometer to the EP71 Starlet Turbo S version bought from Seng Tat. Has nice orange glow, meter to for 2 mode turbo even though I don't have a turbo installed. Hitting 115-120 will trigger the SWD on the meter. Ding-dong, ding-dong. [laugh]

Reason I'm asking about the 4-2-1 exhaust header is that I was intro'd this lobang in JB when I cleaned out my carb. RM180 for 4-2-1 not counting labor. If take the whole shebang plus Marco muffler, RM340. 2-3hr job.

Is the Shop near Hoilday inn shopping ? Shop name Hup leh Exhaust ?