Grounding shares

Konspire

Neutral Newbie

Alamak... throw liao huh? Give me lah...

Very likely its due to the terminal block at the battery. Is the alternator grounded? This for me got the most effect [nod]

Did mine for $80 grounding kit. Got no effect till I change the terminal block. Engine got better response(just enough to feel the diff). From then, grounding is DIY liao [nod]

Haven't tried taking out the grounding to try [idea] Maybe same also [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

bigcry.gifYeah yeah ... throw liao. bigcry.gif

Haven't tried taking out the grounding to try idea.gif

Maybe should .... one fine day take out and feel the diff. Like me .... very free nothing to do .... morning run with E68 and then take out and go afternoon run without E68 ... can feel lots of difference nod.gif

Neutral Newbie

No .... gives you more power nod.gifnod.gif

This is my take.

Our ECU is programmed for a rich mixture of air and fuel ratio. Wat E68 does is that is bypasses the air intake sensor and goes straight into the combustion manifold. As such you get more air and a leaner mix in the chamber, whilst tricking the ECU. nod.gif

I could be wrong but I think thats the way its done. FC also better but I cant tell cause after installation I WOT most of the time laugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

No CAI still depends on the air sensor as it goes through the basic intake setup. tongue.gif

Thus your ECU reads more air and compensates with more fuel, but you are still burning rich. This one overrides thats nod.gif

I installed at S$188 (McWell) but I saw in JB also got (Holiday Plaza) .... I didnt ask how much but I think its cheaper there thumbsup.gif

hmm up to now still haven seen a negative comment from pple who do gounding for their rides

Me .... I thought my ride was better after grounding , but just to satisfy my tastebuds, I took out all the grounding wires on a quiet weekend 6 months later ... and guess what , the car feels the same .... with and without grounding.

Conclusion : The wires ended up in the trash bin. laugh.giflaugh.gif But it aint done by any fellow members here. It was done by some supposed aftermarket shop.

I think it's psychological.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I can't serioudly say I got any improvement from grounding.