Grounding shares

Konspire

Neutral Newbie

would not have even noticed it if not for you....well for one thing, mine no need to on till 3, 2 cold enuff liao

Neutral Newbie

thats the only thing i cannot say, alfa is like that wan.

the first time i sat in one, i was totally AMAZED!!!

oic...good to hear abt your positive experience.thumbsup.gif but i wasn't referring to u leh. guess about 6-9 mths ago, there was this grounding craze going on. recently it was magnets.

but at most $30-$40 onli wat.

Ya lar......but how many can think of such things?thumbsup.gif Creative selling. I'm sure Firefox is happy with this freebie....wink.gif Sometimes it's not the absolute amount but the tiny tiny stuffs!nod.gif

Neutral Newbie
wow so u mean before 30km/h the power has decreased as compared 2 b4 grounding?? n after 30 -40km/h, is the increase in power significantly felt?? rolleyes.gif

Nope. Wat I meant was that I can feel the drag, like something pulling the car back a little, especially when I tap lightly on the accelerator. As for power, realise it was better as the car picks up better now up slope (BKE to SLE entrance near new turf club). [;)]

Neutral Newbie
i am still calculating the fuel consumption. Abt the resistance, i felt it too but after that the power is like catapult. The starting of engine is better and engine idling is much quiter. Aircon, ice has a small improvement. But i like the speed after 30km/h, it really is smooth accelerating. wat is ur ride? mine is esi. i hope guys out there who already did may share the information.

btw, where did u do ur grounding?

Hi [;)] , my ride is an civic ES8 EXI. I realised better pick up on slope especially the BKE to SLE entrance (near new race course). Car smoother too. My next try will be to use Iridium plugs. Haven't got time to link up with VTIM to get my plugs.

Did my grounding at a shop near telok kurau (as package when adding module to my car alarm). The set of cables is selling at $78 in Autobacs (sales). I think its SJ747. [;)]

Neutral Newbie
I am no car expert but since you asked people to share their experience, I am contributing. After grounding, felt the car was more powerful. After grounding, I would be travelling at 110 kmh at less than 3000 rpm(not sure if I am using the correct units here). Before that, I could not do that without feeling a drag/resistance. Maybe the engine wasn't powerful enough. I also use nitrogen for tyres. Recently changed my air filter...even more ummmppphhh.

Tks for sharing. My ride rev at slightly above 2000rpm for 100 km/h. Is this normal? The nitrogen is good. No need to check tyre pressure so often. Hmm, am thinking of air filter too but a little ex for K&N. Next trial will be iridium plugs. [;)]

↡ Advertisement