Anyone interested to go Kart Racing ??

Hitman

Neutral Newbie

Just reading the papers today and realised that if we book the whole racing track for one hour in Jurong, it would cost S$1300.00. Thus if we have 30 members going there to trash one another, each individual would pay only S$44.00 . [thumbsup]

Quite a good deal leh ... maybe you can become acording to car brands with the exception of me - E46Radx (Juan Pablo Montoya), Magfocus (Eddie Irvine - btw where are you these days), Seansene (Pedro Dela Rosa), Guyver (Mika Salo), Foo (McNish), MikeChong (Micheal Shumacher), Alfa TS or Alfpoon (Rubens Barrichello), Kelvin Gadgeter (Ralf Shumacher), Vtecian (Jacque Villeneuve), Vtim (Olivier Panis), Vtecinisde (Fisichella) and .... and so on and so forth. [nod] Ooops, forgot , me become Alex Yoong ....

Then we can really race one anothers wits ... and not worry about dumping our cars in walls or road kerbs (pun intended Guyver). [rifle]

Anyone supports this idea ??

Edited by Mrboobs
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

ermm..hi all!i'm new here and i must say its quite an interesting forum u've got here.talking bout the permas go kart,thinking of going but i'm not sure where the place is.can anyone enlighten?thanx... [;)]

Neutral Newbie

WELCOME Accent , a Hyundai Accent I presume ....

On behalf of all MCF members - the Boobster welcomes you. Do take part in our daily conversations and feel free to drop your comments.

Permas racing, me got no idea, gotta ask the Man-In-Charge of this forum - the indispensible Mr TurboBrick ....

Hi Accent, welcome to the MCF family! Do enjoy your time here! [;)]

Go-karting? Perhaps weekday better but the bros must take leave.....I'll see what can be arranged. [nod]

Neutral Newbie

Hi! there, Accent,

Welcome!! to MCF.

To get to the Permas Jaya go-kart track, make a right turn at the junction, after the Taman Sentosa junction, which is after the X-junction of the Crystal Crown hotel, which is after the X-junction of the Pelangi shopping centre, of course you'd have to make your way under the flyover at the JB Traffic Police station, that's after you've taken the right fork, at the forked road that separate the direction to Skudai & Kota Tinggi, which is just after the Shell station, that's opposite KOMTAR, which is the old shopping centre that's just after the newer City Square, which you'd have to make a left turn at the round-about, after you've past the Immigration/Customs checkpoint on the JB side and have already make a U-turn to go to JB town centre to get to the money changer.

Rgds

Paul Yong

Just reading the papers today and realised that if we book the whole racing track for one hour in Jurong, it would cost S$1300.00. Thus if we have 30 members going there to trash one another, each individual would pay only S$44.00 . [thumbsup]

Quite a good deal leh ... maybe you can become acording to car brands with the exception of me - E46Radx (Juan Pablo Montoya), Magfocus (Eddie Irvine - btw where are you these days), Seansene (Pedro Dela Rosa), Guyver (Mika Salo), Foo (McNish), MikeChong (Micheal Shumacher), Alfa TS or Alfpoon (Rubens Barrichello), Kelvin Gadgeter (Ralf Shumacher), Vtecian (Jacque Villeneuve), Vtim (Olivier Panis), Vtecinisde (Fisichella) and .... and so on and so forth. [nod] Ooops, forgot , me become Alex Yoong ....

Then we can really race one anothers wits ... and not worry about dumping our cars in walls or road kerbs (pun intended Guyver). [rifle]

Anyone supports this idea ??

FYI, i am still having my reservist training.. [bigcry][bigcry] Next week is the last tho' [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

Oh yeah rite ... I forgot ...

So hows it going ?? Siong ?? .... [laugh][laugh] Enjoy it while it lasts, its only once a year ...

Hope you stay in one piece though ...

Turbocharged

hi Paul, i like the way you gave the directions [laugh][laugh] ..... but it sounded a bit like going backward [:/] .... it's like starting from Sentosa, then walk backwards (literally) [rolleyes][dizzy] all the way to sgp leh??? [:/] .... or am i having a reversed brain??

Turbocharged
Hi Accent, welcome to the MCF family! Do enjoy your time here! [;)]

Go-karting? Perhaps weekday better but the bros must take leave.....I'll see what can be arranged. [nod]

I WANT, I WANT!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup] ...... actually i am bringing wife and son to JB on Weds 4/9/02.... so i hope to pay a visit to the kart track. If i drive along the road that passes right in front of Sentosa, and then keep going, what should i look for to get to the track??? must i go as far as the industrial estate? i heard the track is longer than the kart-world track in Jurong?

Let's organise a karting day for the guys (gals also can lah) before you fly off? [;)][thumbsup][bounce1] .....

Neutral Newbie

Hi! there, Ysfoo,

I'm just giving the location of the T-junction to turn to Permas Jaya. [nod] That's if you've came from the right direction. [thumbsup] Otherwise, it'd be another set of directions. [bounce1]

Rgds

Paul Yong

Turbocharged

hey Paul, you keen to go karting at JB also? let's do it one day, if we can get TurboBrick to join us, we can literally give him a 'send-off' during the race by bumping his kart off the track [laugh][laugh][laugh] ..... better be quick to arrange for the kart day, before he flies off to Ohio [;)]

btw, i am now watching the Malaysia National Day parade on tv now, quite an informal atmosphere in contrast to our own NDay parade where some pple always dressed in white and sit in an elite goup of seating arragnment, kinda sperating the 'elits class' from the masses [:/] ..... just an observation [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Edited by Ysfoo

ermm..hi all!i'm new here and i must say its quite an interesting forum u've got here.talking bout the permas go kart,thinking of going but i'm not sure where the place is.can anyone enlighten?thanx... [;)]

Welcome to MCF!! Be active and join our meetups!!

Wah!! what a brand!! Do u happen to be the marketing pple from there?

FYI, i am still having my reservist training.. [bigcry][bigcry] Next week is the last tho' [rolleyes][/reply]

No wonder!! thought where did our 2nd Nirvana gone to man!! What's your vocation? Are u accessing the internet from your notebook via your handphone now in the forest of Lim Chu Kang?? [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement