Good and Bad Number Plates

Smiley

Supercharged

the accord/matrix was probably a "mule" car........temporarily just to hold onto the plate before finding someone  with pocket deep enough to buy the number from the number dealer.

It's not a mule car , the owner owns that vin . Accord / Matrix then Rav4 . Dun think they will ever sell the vin . 

↡ Advertisement

My manager just pop a question to me... "Do u think our car registration plate will generate SLY or not" 

What's your take? Currently SLU is open for bidding... So SLY will happen not? 

The best number plates I have seen so far.

Imagine this, the 11th and the 88th car registered in Singapore! More than 100 years old! Kudos to the owners who kept the plates all this time.

post-2139-0-99203100-1507195975_thumb.jpg

post-2139-0-18148400-1507195977_thumb.jpg

• Praise 4

My manager just pop a question to me... "Do u think our car registration plate will generate SLY or not"

What's your take? Currently SLU is open for bidding... So SLY will happen not?

Your manager not very smart leh.
  • Praise 1

I recall one guy who had his name as his number plate.

Now thats pretty cool.

ER1C

ER 1 should be ER1T.. ER 7 is ER7C Edited by Ody_2004

七喜  7-UP.

Jin Hoh lumber. [:p]

Noticed how car dealers/sales people will sing you accolades of your carplate numbers when you collect your cars. Even sad sounding number they can also flip prata around. So, every coin got two sides.

888 may be good for some, but could be a curse if your 8-character don't fit it.

Is 74 a good number? It look nice, since it is 2 digits, but 74 in Chinese is “go and die”.

Edited by Kangadrool

to me, plate number is just a number. what for you go and think negatively about a number and in the end affect your own happiness. i prefer to try and come up with some interesting logic to help me and others remember the number easier

↡ Advertisement