Good and Bad Number Plates

Smiley

to me, plate number is just a number. what for you go and think negatively about a number and in the end affect your own happiness. i prefer to try and come up with some interesting logic to help me and others remember the number easier

Must be good lah, worth between $34,000 and $74,000.

I believe the price is largely inflated for to the 2digit E/S prefix

Edited by radiant00

Talking about good and bad numbers, here is my personal experience. I have all the while dislike 4, not because of Chinese belief but just don't like it since young.

One of my car with VRN 4460X, Kenna 9 accidents in my 4.5 years of ownership, and none was my fault.

- 2x hit and run at public carpark (different places)

- 2x hit from behind at traffic light (taxi and motorcycle), when I have already stop for a while

- 2x hit by skidding vehicle (pickup and car) on express way

- Side hit by Malaysian car on causeway and that guy play me out, making me waited at "his workshop" for 1 hour

- Rear bumper hit by fallen branches at MacRitchie open space carpark

- This one is the best: I am queueing up at Petrol kiosk waiting for my turn, and a lorry reverse into the side of my car, right at the fuel cap area. Ended up cannot pump Petrol and have to drive to the workshop and left my car there for 2 days repair...

I am not superstitious, but this series of events left me wondering if it is pure coincidence or something else...

On the other hand, one of my friend, got 7447 and whole family strike 4D within the 1st week of getting the new car.

Edited by Carbon82

Talking about good and bad numbers, here is my personal experience. I have all the while dislike 4, not because of Chinese belief but just don't like it since young.

One of my car with VRN 4460X, Kenna 9 accidents in my 4.5 years of ownership, and none was my fault.

- 2x hit from behind at traffic light (taxi and motorcycle), when I have already stop for a while

- Side hit by Malaysian car on causeway and that guy play me out, making me waited at "his workshop" for 1 hour

- This one is the best: I am queueing up at Petrol kiosk waiting for my turn, and a lorry reverse into the side of my car, right at the fuel cap area. Ended up cannot pump Petrol and have to drive to the workshop and left my car there for 2 days repair...

VRN plate?

I am not superstitious, but this series of events left me wondering if it is pure coincidence or something else...

On the other hand, one of my friend, got 7447 and whole family strike 4D within the 1st week of getting the new car.

So your other cars without the 4, you do not have any bad experience while owning the car?

Apart from 4 and X, I guess you had some invisible paint too. [:p]

VRN plate?

Vehicle Registration Number.

So your other cars without the 4, you do not have any bad experience while owning the car?

*Touch Wood* *Touch Wood*... Do take into consideration of my higher mileage, annual average around 35 - 40K km!

Apart from 4 and X, I guess you had some invisible paint too. [:p]

The metal of that car seems to have strong magnetic force too, able to attract so many different rides and model to it... :D

Edited by Carbon82

Please let me help you to update the list.

1) 8 (prosper)

2) 168 (prosper all the way)

3) 1328 (easily prosper in one's life)

4) 5454 (wun die, wun die)

5) 9999 (eternity)

6) 1688 (all the way prosper prosper)

7) 8484 (Prosper till die x2)

8) 1128 (everyday prosper)

9) 8888 (prosper prosper prosper prosper)

10) 8899 (prosper fr long long)

11) 108 (yi ding fa aka definately prosper)

12) 28 (yi fa aka easily rich)

13) 4444 (double happiness)

14) 3308 (life after life rich)

15) 1426 (whole life work easy)

16) 9888 (Confirm Huat)

17) 98 (Confirm Huat)

18) 988 (Confirm Huat)

19) 1628 (Easy To Huat All The Way)

20) 1388 (Whole Life Huat)

21) 126 (find eat)

22) 8862 (huat huat easy)

23) 568 (cantonese say it is good)

24) 1188 (mine)

25) 8388 (Prosper for 8 life times). For M1 number, minimum bid is 5K !!! HUAT AH Laugh

26) 3738 (up climb, up prosper - ppl tell me one)

27) E45U (Yi Shi Wu You - whole life no worries)

28) 9341 (jiu sheng shie yi aka out of 10, 9 one died, nine survive also can bo?)

29) 18 (Sure prosper - in cantonese)

30) 328 (business prosper - in cantonese)

31) 3288 (business prosper prosper -in cantonese)

32) 3223 (business easily grow - in cantonese)

33) 998 (forever huat )

Bad Ones

1) 4 (die)

2) 13

3) 24 (easily die)

4) 9413 (jiu shie yi sheng aka out of 10, 9 died one survive)

5) 6242 (Accident easy, Die easy)

6) 4242 (Easy die x2)

7) 1358 (whole life won't rich)

8) 1174 (everyday angry until die)

9) 4444 (Die x4)

10) 4004

11) 4477 (Die & Thief - get robbed)

12) 5453 (wont die, wont live)

13) 5458 (dun die, will nv get rich)

14) 174 (die together)

15) 104 (sure die/ yi ding shi)

16) 5324 (don't live, easy die)

17) 5354

18) 3258

19) 9548 (cow ngor si fatt)(play my backside)

20 4114 (die already, still hungry till death)

21) 1458 (similar to 1358)

22) 164 (die all the way)

23) 3304 (life after life sure die)

24) 114 (starve and die)

25) 467 (**** die)

26) 469 (same as above)

27) 1167 (everyday unlucky)

28) 1169 (same as above)

29) 438 (sih san pa - chinese for damn-b1tch - some may like it tho...)

30) 9958 (Long long dun huat)

31) 748 (go and die baah)

32) 8458 (A friend told me that in Cantonese, this means "once get rich will die (84), until death also won't get rich (458)"). Note: Just treat it with a neutral stand.) 

33) 114 (everyday die - in cantonese)

34) 3656 (shirt drops trouser drops, sa lak kor lak)

35) 4460 (kenna many accidents but none owner's fault)