Good and Bad Number Plates

Smiley

Supersonic

Anyone knows whether there will be SM* series plate? SMB is for SMRT buses, will they skip the whole series?

Think public buses plate should using SG since LTA now owned all buses. There should not be anymore SMB plate?!

Think public buses plate should using SG since LTA now owned all buses. There should not be anymore SMB plate?!

May not skip also. Cos they never skip the SB series too even though SBS is using SBS.

My lousy guess is, because there's more than 10000 taxis, they need more than one series 0000-9999 to accommodate. So they skip the whole SH series.

But buses are far less. Within 10k in number, so they need not skip.

Therefore my guess is SM series will continue.

Supersonic

May not skip also. Cos they never skip the SB series too even though SBS is using SBS.

My lousy guess is, because there's more than 10000 taxis, they need more than one series 0000-9999 to accommodate. So they skip the whole SH series.

But buses are far less. Within 10k in number, so they need not skip.

Therefore my guess is SM series will continue.

Taxi companies are re-cycling car plate for taxi de, so the car plate series for taxi might not run very fast. Even though there are tons of taxis here, but think the car plate series so far only used until SHF?!

Taxi companies are re-cycling car plate for taxi de, so the car plate series for taxi might not run very fast. Even though there are tons of taxis here, but think the car plate series so far only used until SHF?!

That's still many series ma. SH, SHA, SHB, SHC, SHD etc

So might as well not use the entire SH series since so many letters are used up.

Whereas there's less than 5000 pubic buses, one SBS 0001 to 9999 will suffice. Therefore makes sense to continue using the SB series.

Again, for SM, same logic as per SB.

Just my gas.

Any bros can advice which numbers to retain?

xxR97R

xxB34B

Both numbers start n end with same alpha

Any bros can advice which numbers to retain?

xxR97R

xxB34B

Both numbers start n end with same alpha

97 nicer. My opinion.

Z is not a preferred suffix. "They" may low ball you when you want to sell it. If you are using for yourself and do not care about Z, just go for it!

The number i am looking behind is a Z, anything significant about it?