Kenwood Woox

Titanium

The last time I checked at SLS Dai Ichi, was quoted $260 + GST (export model).

Would advise you to check whether it would fit under your car seat if that is your intention, was told that it would not fit under front seat of Sunny. For FLG9 Corolla, have to remove the car seat and knock one of the metal bars underneath it before it would fit.

Turbocharged

Using it now. Got it 300+ from PL including installation. Decent for providing additional depth. Doesn't give you that heart-thumping punch though.

Great if you have space constraint. Fits under the Focus passenger seat with no problems.

I'm satisfied with the bass produced by such a small unit, but it definitely cannot give you the tight, thumping bass produced by 10", 12" subs.

Hypersonic

I'm also using this unit...I placed it at the boot of my Jazz...not bad la, can hear the bass...of coz not as fantastic as those 10" or 12"....but it's definitely space saving and offer some bass... :)

Turbocharged

Satisfied as heard it before purchase, so knew what I was in for.

The sub is fitted beneath the passenger seat, with the control unit infront of it, ie. front of bottom of passenger seat.

Mine was bought second hand, got it installed cheaply as all the wiring was already done (it replaced a Sony active sub).

I was quoted $300 include installation. Is this price ok?

I intend to use this with my Pioneer DEH7550 MP wo any amp, can work right?

This sub is self-power right?

Neutral Newbie

hi Bro,

wat i need is the cheapest setup for active subwoofer..appreciate if you could let us know where to buy from or if there is any 2nd hand shop selling and do the installation also..your feedback is very much appreciated..others are welcome to comment

rgds.

Edited by Agilxd

i read a few gd review from the net before getting it. IMO, u need to tune it well...

With seat fully pulled to the front...

WooX_3.jpg

With seat adjusted to my preference...

WooX_4.jpg

Btw, i driving a small car, Suzuki ignis... [sly]

↡ Advertisement