Will Car Distributor refund the ARF cut?

Cashiertan

Supersonic

refund? wait long-long ah. at most they give token sum and not the full ARF difference.

Neutral Newbie

I agree. The subaru salesperson I spoke to said a rebate will be given but couldn't specify how much. I asked why can't just take the old value & take away 20%. Reply was, "Now it depends on Singapore exchange rate." Make sense to you? [dizzy]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

you haven't booked yours? they are going only for March bidding?

this time round, the implementation is pretty fast sweatdrop.gifunimpressed.gif

one of the bro said Ford will lower Focus by 1-2k... which effectively means nothing coz they were selling it at 2k cheaper in Feb.. unimpressed.gifunsure.gif .. other 1.6 makes also the same i heard.. lower by 1-2k but they had raised the price by that amount previously..

Edited by Mojoe

Supersonic

think that's why a lot of dealers were aggressively pushing out sales b4 the announcement coz they stand to gain from the hidden upsides.smash.gif

They can't just deduct 20% off the selling rate as there is a COE component inside the price. But dun expect the full 20% as the cost of the car itself is totally hidden by the COE...you just can't deduct COE off the selling price and get the cost of the car.

Seriously if they lower 1-2K for the car...it depends on how much is the OMV. If say the car OMV is only 10K....a 2K reduction is the full amount of the lower ARF already. But for those cars with higher OMV, the rebate should be more.

Dun forget the offset must match the lower PARF refund as well...previously it was 65%...now I think its 55% only.

Neutral Newbie

Bidding only this wednesday. Hope COE doesn't jump too much. Sleepless night? Initially when trying to decide between Jazz or TS lah. But now, sleepless because exam coming... [laugh]

Supercharged
(edited)

hehe..quite difficult to find a lady that buys the fabia and the ts manualwink.gif

Edited by Acemundo

Neutral Newbie

actually yours guranteed COE? if you don't need to top up, then it might be good for the COE to be high.. paper value higher mah tongue.gif

↡ Advertisement