Nissan Qashqai

E36UDM

Wow! the centre piece though it restrict to 2 pax sitting but you can convert that into something for you to lie down fairly comfortable.lipsrsealed.gif Need to push the other 4 seats down too to achieve maximum comfort.

Your configuration does not allowed me to make full use of the vehicle's width. And its pretty hard on the flooring, the seats would provide for some cushioning.laugh.gif

Turbocharged

what's the red line which runs the full length of the central console for??

it reminds of the long long red thing at the ceiling of buses last time which i pressed to ring a 'buzzle' for the driver to stop for me at the next busstop?? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Turbocharged

hhahahaa........... and some chio lady passengers wearing loose fitting, sleeveless blouse with big arm-openings, when they tried to stretch their arms to reach............. we all shorty school kids sure had a good view thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by Super7

Neutral Newbie

back then always fall asleep and bang my head either on window(sometime steel) or person next door laugh.gifsweatdrop.gif

and ticket must punch hole somemore....best part is bus got no door one laugh.giflaugh.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif