LiveForSpeed (online racing)

Super7

So far quite a few of us have raced with each other, sometimes with other unknown racers around the world, it's great fun and there were some serious track side stunts n accidents too [laugh][laugh]

since some of the racers' names (real ones) which appear in the game (usually also on the car's number plate) do not appear in this forum, i m not too sure who's who [:/]

maybe let those who know who's who make a list of names used in the race against the nicks used here...

much appreciated

cheers n thks

↡ Advertisement

check out the short-throw gear stick on the right and the Ford Sierra Cosworth radio controlled car body next to the CPU [:)]

post-1-1032323372_thumb.jpg

post-1-1032323373_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie
So far quite a few of us have raced with each other, sometimes with other unknown racers around the world, it's great fun and there were some serious track side stunts n accidents too [laugh][laugh]

since some of the racers' names (real ones) which appear in the game (usually also on the car's number plate) do not appear in this forum, i m not too sure who's who [:/]

maybe let those who know who's who make a list of names used in the race against the nicks used here...

much appreciated

cheers n thks

Hi Ysfoo,I use to host the race using MyCar Forum,my plate show volvo850R. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement