1st ever Trajet meet up at East coast

Multi

Nice, nice thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif ......... how many Trajets were there?.... where's the place?

cheers

Total seven of us turn up at East Coast Beach (near Mcdonalds)on 160504.

Are you driving the trajet? If yes, why not join us for the next meet up?

cheers [thumbsup]

(edited)

Just a suggestion, next time when you post photo. Do remember to cover the number plates.wink.gif

Edited by Gadgeter

Just a suggestion, next time when you post photo. Do remember to cover the number plates.wink.gif

Right, have overlook about it. Any way to amend it? I have edited the photo, can you help?

Thanks.

not in this folder..... send a PM to admin for help.

Thanks, have PM admin....

[thumbsup]

It's OK to post car photos with number plates lah. Got nice 4D numbers must share share mah [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

It's OK to post car photos with number plates lah. Got nice 4D numbers must share share mah [laugh]

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

It's OK to post car photos with number plates lah. Got nice 4D numbers must share share mah laugh.gif

If yours is being posted, see whether you like or not...

It's OK to post car photos with number plates lah. Got nice 4D numbers must share share mah laugh.gif

If yours is being posted, see whether you like or not...

No offence, but if my car has no illegal mods & is 100% stock, I don't bother.

It's those illegal mod cars' owners who are sensitive to this.

Neutral Newbie

saw the new trajet with facelit. the back looks classy thou still "fat" looking. But saw they have Cvvt badge on the new trajet. wonder is that hyundai new engine which many are expecting?

but if my car has no illegal mods & is 100% stock, I don't bother

So... yours is not stock lah...laugh.giflaugh.gif

You little rascal [laugh]

saw the new trajet with facelit. the back looks classy thou still "fat" looking. But saw they have Cvvt badge on the new trajet. wonder is that hyundai new engine which many are expecting?

Yes indeed, the new jet now c/w cvvt engine. Interior also facelifted with changes at the dashboard and meter. The seating is now 8 instead of 7 previosly. Exterior is the new Euro rear lamp. [thumbsup]

Refer to the pic, the first black trajet is the new model... [:)]

↡ Advertisement