Brembo Caliper cover

Virus

Neutral Newbie

Is this break caliper cover durable? What material issit made of?? Can it last the extreme temps?? Any idead how it is fitted on?? Sorrie ah...so many questions....

Neutral Newbie
malaysia selling RM48 only...tongue.gif

hihi, can share whihch shop in msia i can get for rm48? btw, rm48 for a pair or one piece? thanks [;)]

malaysia selling RM48 only...tongue.gif

hihi, can share whihch shop in msia i can get for rm48? btw, rm48 for a pair or one piece? thanks wink.gif

even if its RM48 for one piece, its still half price for a pair compared to the local price, taking into account of the exchange rate smile.gif

was quite tempted to install the red brembo ones. [sly] these covers are stuck on using glue from i wat i know. afraid that the glue will give away eventually... i don't even want to imagine wat will happen to my rims and brake callipers if the cover falls off at 90km/h

[jawdrop]

Neutral Newbie
saw it in GC Motorsports and Viswork...nod.gif

GC Motorsports and Viswork, issit both selling price same at rm48 per pcs or a pair?

Neutral Newbie

Checked their price from GC Motor 60-70rm included install, but they no stock say tat mayb arive nxt month. Viswork will go in check nxt week.

Neutral Newbie

Thought about installing a pair too. Nearly bought a pair but feel that $80 is too ex for 2 pcs of fibre glass and glue installation. Dun feel secure too. [:/][:/][:/]

So decided to DIY the Brake calipers.

Result as follows.....

[;)][:)]

post-5-1087403213_thumb.jpg

post-5-1087403214_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement