Anyone driving a opel corsa?

Choppers

Neutral Newbie

hi all.. managed to find this forum thru some website... just bought a 2nd hand opel corsa... wonder if anyone here driving that ? cheers to eevryone here laugh.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
What I noe, Corsa come in two flavors, 1.2L and the 1.4L ones..... [:|]

I think now agent only bring in the 1.2L ones..... [:/]

hi there.. r u from SG? actally i am not sure if this forum is for SG forumers or not.. sorry for the ignorance..... but i am from SG.. and I am driving a 1.2 easytronic one.... what abt u?

Me driving a Mazda Protege Sport. But I've a colleage driving a Corsa 1.4L. A fast niffy car. [thumbsup]

I wonder whether his is a manual tranny..... I know all 1.2L version come with auto tranny like yours. [nod]

Neutral Newbie
I think our dear Acemundo is driving one. nod.gif Wait for him to reply.

i thot he juz sold his recently?

Corsa C and B are prefixes attached to the models to depict which is later. If your car has the 'swing' word attached at the side, then it is a B. if not, its a C...

hi all.. managed to find this forum thru some website... just bought a 2nd hand opel corsa... wonder if anyone here driving that ? cheers to eevryone here laugh.gif

hi bro...

u driving a new one or used ?

wat color is ur ride ?

I had a colleague who used to own one quite a while ago and got a lot of problems with the MTA 'automatic manual' tranny. Went in and out of workshop and stranded on the road so many times. Its prob happen to be a lemon. But this one looks safe as a traditional manual.

You can also go to Sg Opel grp to find out more....

http://groups.msn.com/SingaporeOpelOwner/

Neutral Newbie

What's MTA? Haha.. Ya, i heard Manual doesn't give as much problems as compared to Auto when it comes to 2nd hand cars..

Their kind of auto which is actually a manual gearbox without the conventional clutch. just shift gear by shifting up or down.

yes Manual much safer.

↡ Advertisement