IDEMITSU Engine Oil + Spark Plug + Engine Oil Filter RM188

Pioneer AVH-X1550 DVD player + A Pair of 6.5" Pioneer Front Speakers RM1199

Four Doors SoundProof Mat + Four Doors Side SoundProof Adhesive RM488

good deal ?

source

map , location and contact link

Edited by Woohoo88
↡ Advertisement

For those intend to replace original parts and just pay workmanship fee to ur usual workshop can go to Eon Larkin at Jln Langkasuka via Larkin market.Service Ctr on ur right but you must turn left to parts centre.I was quote RM1127 for replacing inlet manifold/Iafm and $1200!!I just buy the inlet manifold bosch brand for RM257 and go to my workshop for a fee of RM160 only and the clak3x sound gone Liao.Maybe they ask to change whole unit too

Tel:072382977

• Praise 1

For those intend to replace original parts and just pay workmanship fee to ur usual workshop can go to Eon Larkin at Jln Langkasuka via Larkin market.Service Ctr on ur right but you must turn left to parts centre.I was quote RM1127 for replacing inlet manifold/Iafm and $1200!!I just buy the inlet manifold bosch brand for RM257 and go to my workshop for a fee of RM160 only and the clak3x sound gone Liao.Maybe they ask to change whole unit too

Tel:072382977

the part centre is nx to a mosque right and opposite of the eon service center?

Recently I saw on FB, Racetech fixing R.logic coilovers for Myvi. I'm thinking of asking if they can indent for protons too, but I lazy call cos I'm not fixing one anytime soon. Maybe you can do me the favour hahaha. I'm driving '08 proton saga blm anyway [wave]

For Proton its best use ultra racing as coilovers or stabiliser bar.Bro your Blm encounter any ketak ketak sound?Mine after 5 years kena and diagnose its the inlet manifold but i change the purge canister valve too for piece of mind.

Inlrt

One tyre and rims shop @ Larkin village area(Turn tight b4 Proton Larkin) selling used Exora bold CFE ori 16x6.5 rims for RM600!Owner upgrade to 17inch but I'm too late already 1 Cps Exora booked..

hi mustang. The Bosch Inlet manifold u bought rm257 ,

issit the whole inlet manifold behind the engine? The black color plastic

part that looks like 4 piping? My 2010 saga blm is suffering frm vacuum leak, and

making "ting ting ting" noise and vibrating during idling. I would like to find out

price for the whole inlet manifold to have a rough idea of the repair cost.

Thks in advance.

hi mustang. The Bosch Inlet manifold u bought rm257 ,

issit the whole inlet manifold behind the engine? The black color plastic

part that looks like 4 piping? My 2010 saga blm is suffering frm vacuum leak, and

making "ting ting ting" noise and vibrating during idling. I would like to find out

price for the whole inlet manifold to have a rough idea of the repair cost.

Thks in advance.

Proton Larkin part Ctr after the mosque and buy inlet manifold new batch for RM257,To play safe buy new air funnel(The thing that nose fit exactly under your bonnet) too for peace of mind.For best performance go to Service ctr(Opp part Ctr) and have it ecu remapping.For the manifold you can go Larkin Perdana find a Castrol service shop and find Andy to fix it

Proton Larkin part Ctr after the mosque and buy inlet manifold new batch for RM257,To play safe buy new air funnel(The thing that nose fit exactly under your bonnet) too for peace of mind.For best performance go to Service ctr(Opp part Ctr) and have it ecu remapping.For the manifold you can go Larkin Perdana find a Castrol service shop and find Andy to fix it.Oh ya buy the purge valve too

Just service my saga BLM just now @ Larkin Perdana.Using Castrol magnatec semi syn 15W-40 RM150 with fuel additive,Fuel injector cleaners,Oil filter,NGK-R iridium plugs RM100,Free washing of aircon filter,Spray of Simota drop in filter.Now already reach 31,200km after nearly 5 years.Go home via gelang patah with wife,My mum and my sis in law.Try high speed at highway and managed to get nearly 165 before wifey nag cause engine screaming.Satisfied cause its only 1.3 auto with 4 on board

Twincharged

Proton has collected RM61,000 for Tabung Harapan Malaysia so far

SUBANG JAYA: Proton will donate over RM61,000 to Tabung Harapan Malaysia to help pay off the national debt of over RM1 trillion. And that’s just a start as it will give even more to the trust fund in coming months.

It managed to collect RM61,730 in the first month. It had previously said that it would contribute RM10 for every car sold from June 1 June to Dec 31. As of today, Tabung Harapan Malaysia has over RM142mil in the till.

“Proton is proud that we have managed to earmark over RM61,000 for Tabung Harapan Malaysia in just the first month of our contribution initiative. It is our intention to sell even more cars for the rest of the year so as to contribute as much as possible to the fund that will eventually benefit all Malaysians,” said Proton Edar CEO Abdul Rashid Musa.

Proton also said it posted strong sales in June and achieved a 10% (+0.5%) market share with Saga and Persona leading sales. Sales grew by 50% over the previous month as 6,173 Proton cars were sold during the tax holiday period that is set to end in Auguest. Of the 6,173 cars sold, nearly half were the Saga.

Proton claimed overall car quality has improved three times in the past eight months as measured by Volvo quality standards.

Neutral Newbie

hi guys i have lobang for savvy owners...outer handle for savvy are now available...any savvy owners that can't find it cantact me for more information...