Protonist Lobang Thread.

Gadgeter

Neutral Newbie

hey guys.. who got lobang to get throttle controller for proton persona? and what hardness size itis using and also the price? thanks!

Drop in,The shop sell me for a bargain price as no Saga owner buy it,They prefer open pod.Sell me for RM40 out of RM90.

Sorry to be extra.. I wish SG had brought in the Proton Perdana.. [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

hi,

I would like to get LED strip white for the front bumper. How much a pair for that?

Just change my fan belt and fan belt tensioner/bearings for my 2008 Saga BLM 1.3A.Squeaking like rat so change RM350 altogether with gates belt,No more squeaking and run smoothly.

Place:Larkin Perdana Good Year car shop.

Just to share,If your Campro proton below 4 years and got squeaking sound from belt it's mostly fan belt not timing belt as timing belt is covered with plastic won't easy to get wet.Common cause is tensioner,Bearing and d fan belt itself.RM300-380

Hi guys,

Weiix is a long time member from our Kelisa Club, he has done many stuff to his car and did many trial and testing, spraying etc to his car...

He has lobang to get stuff for Msia cars like Perodua and Proton.. If you guys need timing belt set (3 belts - timing belt, air con belt and dunno what belt, the normal change for 80k servicing), suspension, shock absorber, disc rotor, brake pads etc. and other parts for your car, you can contact him directly, he got lobang to help you to ask from some of the distributors in Msia... he is very nice and helpful and has quite good contacts.....

We from Perodua Club are a bunch of friendly people :) we are more than happy to help you, if you guys have any problems with your car, just drop us a note on mycarforum at the Perodua Car Club forum.... because Msia made cars in SG is a very small population of owners, so we should help each other when can... got any good lobang just let us know... Need any mechanics in Msia can let me know as well...

:) have fun driving your cars... do join us for our meet up and events... We will be having a drive up to msia for durian and one trip to the mechanics in JB... do let me know if you want to be kept in the loop...

Disc Rotor For Gen2:

Original Frt $122 Rr $110

Trw Frt $97 Rr $85

Brake pad:

Original Frt $40 Rr $40

Bendix Frt $60 Rr $55

All in Pairs.

Bros, I just got myself a Persona H-Line 07 Manual... So far very happy with it, even though I'm used to driving BMW(old one).. I've signed up and posted on Proton Owner Group SG forums but no reply yet.. Really hope to get to meet other avid Protonists.. I might be heading to Pasir Gudang for servicing in June, with recommendation of my cousin.. Will update you guys on the outcome.. Most probably will be changing oil, aircon gas and might be doing fan belt..

yeah do in msia its cheaper and more effective since the mechanics do so many of these cars.. so they are more familiar...

Persona is a good car, nearly bought one for company but coe went up so bought van :(

yeah do in msia its cheaper and more effective since the mechanics do so many of these cars.. so they are more familiar...

Persona is a good car, nearly bought one for company but coe went up so bought van :(

Yup2.. Seeing the prices there, I might want to do more than servicing there.. hehe..

I've test drove many cars before signing for the Persona.. Apart from the plasticky materials, the drive is very continental-ish.. Better than Jap saloons around, feels much better than Altis, more quiet also.. The Campro engine sound is also very entertaining at high revs..

Anyway, I think my Persona is the only STI blue one in Singapore with white rims.. If you see me give me a honk and wave! Cheers!

Yup2.. Seeing the prices there, I might want to do more than servicing there.. hehe..

I've test drove many cars before signing for the Persona.. Apart from the plasticky materials, the drive is very continental-ish.. Better than Jap saloons around, feels much better than Altis, more quiet also.. The Campro engine sound is also very entertaining at high revs..

Anyway, I think my Persona is the only STI blue one in Singapore with white rims.. If you see me give me a honk and wave! Cheers!

Skali wrong person...honk and the fella infront jam brake! :wacko:

Neutral Newbie

look out for a redplate grey satria neo that honk at you [blush]

↡ Advertisement