Hi brothers, anyone has comments on KIA Cerato

Les1971

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
looks good [nod][nod]

that day saw one spectra with very nice kia logo [inlove]

then realised that it was a MY registered car [:/]

c'mon, Sg kia is about twice the price of MY one, can't they just retain the nice kia logo here?! [furious][furious]

Well, kia logo looks much better than a hyundia's anytime [thumbsup] . The slanted H looks so ugly to me. No wonder no ppl in MY wants a dino age and ugly Hyundai. I guess SG ppl Bohbian had to settle for a cheapo hyundai as other cars are expensive. [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Cashiertan
↡ Advertisement

I guess SG ppl Bohbian had to settle for a cheapo hyundai as other cars are expensive.

same reason why u see protons more than u see taxis in MY [laugh][laugh][thumbsup]

Hyundai not that bad lah, they have made great strides in improving their cars, the Tuscani is one..thumbsup.gif

Logo design is subjective, some people might like it..laugh.gif

Chevy logo not too bad also..rolleyes.gif

Turbocharged
(edited)

>>>>>........... Hyundai not that bad lah, ....<<<<<<

ya, they are also involved in rally competitions and doing not too badly as beginners... smile.gifsmile.gif, maybe next time you can consider an Accent STi !! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by Super7

Turbocharged

the V6 coupe is cool rite?.... even in stock form the performance is not exactly great, with 2.7L the potential to up the power is great thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

nod.gifnod.gifnod.gif I think its great value for money...in Oz its rated better than the Celica and Integra (not Type R) thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

How much issit in SG? gossip.gif

Design? Nothing great about it. So old. Almost as old as MB and RR. But the emblem is the stuff of legends. People have been debating for ages how it came about.

U must be a diehard Kia fan or you r the sales man. Just face the fact lah, if you look at the quality of the Kia when compared side to side with a Japanese car, the Jap wins hands down. The problem with Kia is, the interior is so simple and unimaginative that i thought they don't even bother to design it.

I am not siding Jap cars and I don't drive one and in fact i will not buy a Jap as they are too common. If you compared the Kia with Chevrolet or Hyundai, it lost out instantly and to add that Hyundai interior is as bad as Kia. Ok, good thing abt the Cerato is the exterior is well design...FULL STOP!

Hyundai not that bad lah, they have made great strides in improving their cars, the Tuscani is one..thumbsup.gif

Logo design is subjective, some people might like it..laugh.gif

Chevy logo not too bad also..rolleyes.gif

I love the Alfa Romeo & Porsche logo thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie

newbie here,

I juz booked a cerato and will deliver in 2-3 wks time.Went to CnC Ubi showroom,1st impression is ,not bad looking,actually "Buey Su Say" at all if compare to jap make,great interior,roomy legroom front/rear.Got the OZ 15"rims,DVD screen and sport trimmed 2tone leather seat,reverse sensor and alarm.Automatic @ 65999 with DBS loan(20% interest rebate),I got back abt 3.3k cash.

As for FC and all other performances issue,I would say is a gamble,if all goes fine,it a bonus,if not,then what to do,buy liao dun KPKB lor.

Choosing colour is the headache part,showroom only display a Ice blue(very close to silver),for other colour shown in the brochure/website,most of the time different from actual thing IMO and there is no sample to refer to,I got a solid red one.*silver toooo common,black is nice but family pantang dun like-hehe.

keep u update soon.