New fabia

Hondaskoda_

Interesting - a Fabia WRC....makes a Fabia RS seem a whole lot more plausable, oh yeah.... [nod]

As for the dash and gearshift, the more I look at it, the more I feel they took lots of ideas (and part, probably) from the Seat Formula that was done as a one off a couple of years back....anyone remember that one ?

Then again, seeing that they all share a common part-bin..... [:)]

post-22-1033109599_thumb.gif

post-22-1033109600_thumb.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

HI.. guys.... i am new here....

Just bought a fabia..... manual. silver. ya.... op for the full body kit option and now thinking of rims..... any suggestions?

:)

Neutral Newbie

Ooo....yeah, you came to the right place, Dan.

Unfortunately, I'm the wrong person to answer your question.

A warm welcome to MCF, nonetheless - hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do..... [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Since you have bodykit already try to get 16" as it will look better.

eerrr... dun blame me if Taxi are faster to take off at the traffic light then you... hehe

Neutral Newbie

not too sure about PCD for fabia, apparently from some wheel configurator you can use the same wheels as golf/bora/toledo/octavia [idea] , which means the PCD is 5x100, and the offset ranges between 33-38mm

personally I think you should go for 17", that makes your fabia look extremely outstanding given the size of the car vs the wheel.

you always hear pple talk about loss in acceleration, increase in fuel consumption, etc, which to the certain extend is true, but in reality, you are not really looking at 50% loss in acceleration or increase in consumption, which means the cons not necessary outweight the pros. In short, the fact you have gone to bodykitting ur car shows that you want style to your babe, nothing beats completing the look with the maximum wheel size [thumbsup]

I say this because I have overcome my internal struggle to give up my 17" for 18" [smash]

Neutral Newbie

you cannot be serious with the 17" lah, yeah it look nice, cornering shiok shiok. but at traffic light will kill man. imagine smelling Taxi smoke!!! hahaha

Look aside, this practicallity got to play a part as well IMHO. Just not enough bph for the lower range Skoda cars lah.

17" is too much a jump from the stock 14".

Anyway, if you do 17" and dun lower the springs, dun bother lah... will be a half hearted job.

I think 16/205 will be good enuf.

Also another point is that if you do 17", your tyre will cost a big big burn in your wallet.

Neutral Newbie

GUYS!!!! GUESS WAT.

I have done some research and have come to a conclusion..... the fabia can take up my sound system. Sad.......

Instead i went for another car...... still skoda..... guess wat.....:) OCTAVIA.

well was thinking of solid black lowered, with roof spoiler, no skirting, very tinted windows and 16 or 17" shadow cromes ???

how and also to tape up the back lights till is only left with the two white visible....

Neutral Newbie

It's depend what do you expect from the film, V-kool is good but quite exp$, if for only UV protection may think of UV package or other. Huperoptic also not cheap at all. Since they gained the LTA approval. [furious]

↡ Advertisement