Difference between Honda fit and jazz

Enilyks

Neutral Newbie

I have just book a Fit 1.3L A/T and realized that the transmission is Multi Matic S A/T as compared to Jazz's CVT. Anybody knows the difference? Thks

Neutral Newbie

wat type of model they haf? i see ppl like 1.3S ? what's those S thingy etc..? can anyone elaborate?

i intend to get a fit.. but can tel me wat type of fits are there? like 1.3? 1.5? or watever.. i duno anything de.. pls help =)

btw... was at KM just now... being the 1st time buyer... the SE told me that they have this promo on car insurance and there is a $1500 off my insurance... wow...

this only applies to jazz model....

Edited by Chrissng

[reply]

btw... was at KM just now... being the 1st time buyer... the SE told me that they have this promo on car insurance and there is a $1500 off my insurance... wow...

this only applies to jazz model....

Cool cool.gif Guess u should try to squeeze more freebie if u r really interested thumbsup.gif

U contacted Accordvtec confused.gif

Probably he can advise for better deal

Good luck in your purchaseflowerface.gif

Cheers sunny.gif

Hi all,

Any bro/sis here can tell me the rim offset for Jazz?

Any advice also on whether its 'better' to buy Jazz from Kah or Fit from PI? Any info/ advice greatly appreciated as I am seriously considering changing to Jazz/Fit within next 6months.

Thanks...

Am still confused. Been to PIs to see and prices vary widely (ranging from $60k to $54k). Anyone can advise if the PIs have any 'tricks' as to why they can vary selling price so much? Talked to one PI's SE, can cough blood... attitude quite terok!

Anyone got good PI's SE to recommend? Thinking of getting FIT due to its higher OMV than Jazz.