Hey safra members out there !

Stepchen_83

Neutral Newbie

hey everybody , its a ranger bluetooth headset at $99 , weighs onli 9g and 7cm long . allows for 3- 4.5 hours of talk time ... bla bla bla .. anwyay for u guys out there , i dun have to worry cos i dun have bluetooth tech ! [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

From my safra monthly newsletter hai... every month also got special promotions.. never seen them offers on cars .. [:(] anyway for your info ,this month also got sell one wireless keyboard and 1 optical mouse at $69 .. but all promotions onli for safra members [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Next time tell us all the promotions lor... Brothers and sisters here may be interested... Then you can buy for them... =)

eddie

Wahz! Thats so long! I actually subscribed to 2005 but becourse I was overseas for two years, had my account suspended until I am back!

Neutral Newbie

No problem ! [thumbsup] once you all find any promotions you need just drop me a mail i'll help you ! anyway my card also no use haha .. BTW there's a workshop on the 31st of july organised by the CAS ( comfort automotive services ) for safra members onli $10/- anyone interested ?

just OT a little, does safra have any promotions with petrol stations? The petrol prices now are hurting more than ever.... just crossing my fingers the little discounts can help lighten my load..

Neutral Newbie

Good idea. But do you think petrol companies have not factored in the loss through discount when they set the price. Hope recent steep price rise not partly caused by increase in corporate discount. Maybe SAFRA discount can means alot $$ loss to 20% of population and more likely further price hike.

Neutral Newbie

"help lighten my load.."

Hi! there, Sturtles,

Pump petrol in JB, and you'll be so light that you'll float away.

Rgds

Paul Yong

↡ Advertisement