Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3

Vdubber

Neutral Newbie
err....getting soon,not yet get...I found one at a shop in alexandra there...$175 per pc...2005 mfg...in germany

which shop is this? the bunch of garages at alexandra village? would like to check it out, see if they got 195/50/15 and the pricing.

good thing it's made in germany, but i wonder if there's really a difference between the thai/german sources?

some say the dry grip is so-so, some websites say very good. i suppose the websites are a little exaggerating?

Neutral Newbie

according to www.goodyear.com.sg they got 195/50/15. but maybe tyre shops dun carry it usually .. a few shops told me they dun have.

Neutral Newbie

F1 GSD3 german made is available for 16" also. But think 15" is not made in germany - different thread and material

Edited by Rednawk

Say Mikosan,

Which Bridgestone tyres did you use to own that were noisier than the F1? I'm thinking of changing to the F1s too and my previous bridgestones were the GR80s. Let me know. Thanks.

so far, those who asked the question neber get answered. so I suspect that F1 must be noisy.

afterall it is a performance tyre not a comfort tyre.

Maybe I'll get lucky. After all, Mikosan did say it was quieter than his previous Bridgestone so unless he forgot the tyre model, I should get an answer [:)]

according to www.goodyear.com.sg they got 195/50/15. but maybe tyre shops dun carry it usually .. a few shops told me they dun have.

Can check out the retailers' list here.

yeah.. i read the PDF file also even Aspec DB also not as good as acclaimed. noise level about 70+ dBA.

should b a noisy tyre lah. anyway, am not gg to change. realize my ST115 is less then 20,000km only. probably change when it hits 40,000km. not interested in such lucky draws. you do know they can b rigged?

Ermz.. Lucky draws are one thing.. The important thing is to get a good set of tyres.. Might just save your life manz.. My precedas have done almost 40K liaoz.. Felt like trading them in for a new set of tyres for me to play with.. F1-GDS3 chio chio sia.. sly.gif

ok u try liaoz den report abt noise level after 10k km...

thank you. i hope u dun end up like the rest in bermuda shorts.. opps I means bermuda triangle.

Edited by Apollo

Neutral Newbie

[if I remember rightly, I was using the Falken "Azenis" 235/40/ZR18 seriesreply]

Which Bridgestone tyres did you use to own that were noisier than the F1? I'm thinking of changing to the F1s too and my previous bridgestones were the GR80s. Let me know. Thanks.[]