Recommendation of wheel alignment workshop

Bfmstg

Having a top grade wheel aligner is definitely a plus for shop engage in servicing cars with 4 independent wheels but the wheel angle settings can be easily compromised if the shop just do have a high quality tyre inflator gauge, steering straight ahead lock tool and etc specialty tools. Without well trained mech with good wheel geometry knowledge , setting the wheel angles just base on data shown on the monitor and comparing with data manual is as good as the blind trying to lead the way.

↡ Advertisement

Having a top grade wheel aligner is definitely a plus for shop engage in servicing cars with 4 independent wheels but the wheel angle settings can be easily compromised if the shop just do have a high quality tyre inflator gauge, steering straight ahead lock tool and etc specialty tools. Without well trained mech with good wheel geometry knowledge , setting the wheel angles just base on data shown on the monitor and comparing with data manual is as good as the blind trying to lead the way.

good logic

as 1 post here said he sent his car to C&C mercedes appointed agent for the job,problem still exist and C&C claimed that already align according to Mercedes specification [bounce1]

you need a very skillful and experience person to do the job not just a high cost and look of the machine [smash]

Twincharged

all those want to do alignment ... quick go to Qoo10.sg ... got offer for computerized wheel alignment ... but in toh tuck ... guess its good for those in the west.

For those staying near CCK, I highly recommend:

Yew Tee Car Alignment @ Yew Tee Industrial Estate (Along Woodlands Road)

Blk A1 Woodlands Road S(677955)

Did my wheel alignment for Vios @ $50 + $20 balancing for all 4 tyres.

All in all $70 which is reasonable.

Technician also helped me to adjust camber without charge.

For those staying near CCK, I highly recommend:

Yew Tee Car Alignment @ Yew Tee Industrial Estate (Along Woodlands Road)

Blk A1 Woodlands Road S(677955)

Did my wheel alignment for Vios @ $50 + $20 balancing for all 4 tyres.

All in all $70 which is reasonable.

Technician also helped me to adjust camber without charge.

adjusting camber at rear wheels are part of alignment. So technically there should be no charge.

another reason why i do everything in jb, for the above mentioned services its less than $20.

adjusting camber at rear wheels are part of alignment. So technically there should be no charge.

another reason why i do everything in jb, for the above mentioned services its less than $20.

He never adjust behind.. he did front lol. I could see that the camber very jialat.

Malaysia is cheap but the road not even and got some potholes.

I scared i go in do liao, havent come back singapore the alignment go out again.. [bigcry]

He never adjust behind.. he did front lol. I could see that the camber very jialat.

Malaysia is cheap but the road not even and got some potholes.

I scared i go in do liao, havent come back singapore the alignment go out again.. [bigcry]

sorry to burst the bubble, unless your vios is zhng with camber kit, front wheel camber cannot be adjusted. Whats your toe angle in front?

seriously have you been to jb, if over there is so jialat then how do people drive there???

dont believe in hearsay lah.

(edited)

sorry to burst the bubble, unless your vios is zhng with camber kit, front wheel camber cannot be adjusted. Whats your toe angle in front?

seriously have you been to jb, if over there is so jialat then how do people drive there???

dont believe in hearsay lah.

I been there many times.. no hearsay. Experienced myself.

Hahaha. But of course not all the roads are jialat.

Anyway, I don't know what he did. He adjust here and adjust there.. it seems ok after he did LOL.

Sorry, don't know much about the mechanics [laugh]

Edited by Sunset73

Btw Ah xiong no longer at JC wheels.. he has his own wkshop now already.. at Entreprise Hub. SH Soon Huat Autoserv

Im at his wkshop now checking some irritating tyre sounds haha

48 Toh Guan Road East #01-136

• Praise 1

12472348_577444385755088_103359497959644

I not related hor, sharing only. Yes, he moved from JC Dynamic to his own shop. His service and advise still top-notch, never change. Price also reasonable. He does all kinds of cars. So far, I find that either Kenny or Ah Seong two best proper guys. 

• Praise 2

Btw Ah xiong no longer at JC wheels.. he has his own wkshop now already.. at Entreprise Hub. SH Soon Huat Autoserv

Im at his wkshop now checking some irritating tyre sounds haha

48 Toh Guan Road East #01-136

So how izzit? Did Mr Alignment Xiong settle your problems? [drivingcar]

I have tried City Auto at Sin Ming and i find their work very reasonable and most importantly they are not ex. I paid $50 for mine with both electronic alignment, plus manual alignment and even test drive your ride to ensure eveyrthing is fine b4 handing the car back to you. 

Quite reasonable for AD. Outside workshop can get for 50+.

base on the $70 is quite reasonable if they do the adjustment .

if doing it on Job card I will say Sorry

↡ Advertisement