Anyone driving a Kia Magentis?

Dan07

Have you checked your sparkplugs bro? Last time I drove a relative's Magentis for a week, got around 520-540km for full tank. Esso 5000/RON95. Light footed. 70% HW 30% City

Edited by Pitchaxistheory

Have you checked your sparkplugs bro? Last time I drove a relative's Magentis for a week, got around 520-540km for full tank. Esso 5000/RON95. Light footed. 70% HW 30% City

They've just been changed bro.

What sparkplugs was your relative using??? At this point of time, I'm willing to try all sorts just to get that fuel efficiency up!!!!

Edited by Emperor

What sparkplugs was your relative using??? At this point of time, I'm willing to try all sorts just to get that fuel efficiency up!!!!

remove the spare tyre?

Hmm let me check for you... I believe they were standard NGK coppers...

Sometimes if your O2 sensors are spoilt your FC will also go sky high... but normally that will light up CEL/MIL too. Either that or maybe fuel injectors dirty...

Edited by Pitchaxistheory

Hmm let me check for you... I believe they were standard NGK coppers...

Much appreciate the assist! I think I'm using Denso. The Bosch ones dont work so well...

calculated the depreciation for my friend's magnetis, will be $5K/year if i can take back $9K end of the cycle

this is a good depre.. current cars on sgcarmart all asking quite high leh. wanna offer 5,500p.a. dunno if dealers ask me fly kite

Sometimes if your O2 sensors are spoilt your FC will also go sky high... but normally that will light up CEL/MIL too. Either that or maybe fuel injectors dirty...

Ok, I've checked and made a study.. strangely.. no matter how heavy footed or light footed I am... the FC seems to be around the same....

I've tried fuel injector cleaners.. no diff in consumption...

this is a good depre.. current cars on sgcarmart all asking quite high leh. wanna offer 5,500p.a. dunno if dealers ask me fly kite

Can try, worst case scenario.. they will tell u go fly kite.. [:p]

Edited by Emperor

Hi Peeps...

Can I check with you guys if anyone of you know that guy who drives the old 2005 black Mag who had aftermarket parts in it??? Need to ask his advise on my mag...

Can PM me please?

Paiseh. Its an aug 2008 beige magentis with black rims. With nice license no. Plate 6*7*.

I m interested in this car. Would like to find out the maintenance history.

maintenence wise... if there's problem... there's loads to fix... buuuut... once these are fixed... the car is a pretty sweet ride.

Though I cant comment on the 2008 model as I'm driving the older model before that. But I must say, KIA has come a very long way since.

↡ Advertisement