Happening at OG today.

BMW320i

Dump in a turbo unit + intercooler in front and it'll fly as well sly.gif
no need a turbo unit, juz an empty intercooler in front will do.............can scare the daylight out of 'em, mah. [laugh][laugh][laugh][:p][:p]

Neutral Newbie

eh no offence ah, you dun need to go fast on a fast car, dun need a modded car to play, as long as its 4-wheels you cant stop ppl from ramming it so no matter wat LTA or TP does ppl will still break the law right? i drive a lancer cedia n i whack it or still whack it like theres no tml too lolx!

cannot lar.. unless u use a super thin intercooler.. haha.. not easy to cool a box of water u know.. [:p]

Neutral Newbie
If I were a TP I will also go for ALL those who mod their cars or bikes....period.

Simple reason. The type of mentality of the drivers who mod their cars also refect in their drivng habits on the roads besides producing a whole lot of noise pollution.

Ppl here might argue that this might not be so. But I would err on the side for the HIGH POSSIBILITY of ppl who mod their cars who tend to drive it like they are on some kinda of track.

Some ppl might even say that the driver who is driving then was not the person who owns the car or mod it.

WELL TOO BAD FOR YOU. As TP on the prowl for such cars or bikes they can't really go into detail as to whether you mod the car or bike or is only the person who is using it.

The first offence(s) would be the modification(s). No doubt about this.

And the TP would always keep an eye for such cars and monitor them for a while on the roads whilst they are travelling before making the necessary book on them.

I once saw a Mit EVO being pulled over by TP even in a peak hour traffic and the lady driver look DAMN PATHETIC when talking to the cop.. A SURE BOOK.

Since these buggers got the time and money to mod their cars, they will also have the time to spend inside a lock-up abeit for a while mostly or have their mod cars rot in the pound and to pay a heavy fine to make it clear to them modifying cars cost more then just dollars and cents.

FAIR JUSTICE.

I think u r rather prejudice on this. I am not one who mod my car like u mentioned. So I am speaking not as "one of the modders".

If u talk about daily driving, all types of cars have their share of lousy drivers and ppl who "drive it like they are on some kinda of track". There are also the standard BMWs, Mercs, Nissan Sunnys, Toyota Corrollas, Taxis etc.... It will be really narrow minded and prejudice to just single out the modders. If we do so, it is call "STEREO-TYPING". If u check the number of people who exceeds speed limits by say 40 km/h above are not necessarily mod cars.

As for u seeing the Mit Evo lady driver being pulled over, u r just ASSUMING she was pulled over for illegal mods without knowing the facts. Without opening the bonnet, how do u know her car was mod?

I can see from ur post that u r quite passionate/crazy on starting a crusade on mod cars, whether or not they deserved it. It is people like u who started a lot of hate campaigns and prosecution of innocents in history.... Get a life Dude!!!

[thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie
The fact that LTA has relaxed SOME mod restrictions is simply becos many models of cars presently being imported has incorporated into their cars in stock form many item(s) that were previously disallowed. Cars like the EVO, WRX...etc are good examples.

But like I have said, ppl (especially youngsters whose parents got too much money or they feel that they are earning too much for their own good) always wants to stretch the yardstick further the moment the rules allow them an extra inch of relaxation.

No deal.

Book them all I say. Then slowly and painfully allow them to return to the roads to drive and behave according to acceptable limits so that their wanton need to have 'track fun' on public roads is curb well until they hit their 60s.

But in reality, there are more bad hat drivers and road users than you can catch them all so the LTA compliant thing is just to tell you....DON'T MOD LAH...O.K?

Looks like u r really trying to emphasize on "youngsters whose parents got too much money or they feel that they are earning too much for their own good"... Jealous with envy?

Please do check with the workshops that do mods.... not all mod drivers are under this category. In fact, a lot of them are matured adults who earn their own keeps and save $$$ like u (I assume) and me but they spend it on modding their rides. They often go to race tracks in JB as a hobby and may not drive like mad men and women on Singapore roads.

To each their own... no need to bitch over this like u do. If they really break the Traffic rules like any other car owners, the TP will handle them.

[shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

I thoroughly agree with vamp.

Don't hate people because they can afford to drive such cars.

It's obvious that you're completely ignorant and ineffecient to

proving the main point here which is the safety of innocent lives.

But also let me say that, it's easy for you to utter obnoxious claims

without seeing any of this for yourself.

So remember, think before you speak.

Don't come here and flame people just to make yourself look

all matured and responsible.

[hur]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Time and Time again I've come across people like gearoil

whom go on and on about irresponsible youngsters on the road.

I take it to you gearoil that the worst drivers on the roads

are taxi drivers. Tailgating, Road-hogging, Picking up passengers on filterlanes,

speeding,you name it they've done it. How do I know?

Becuase I've experienced it first hand.

Not all of them are bad, but the majority of the bad driving I've witnessed

are particularly the taxi drivers.

Now you can come here and tell me that

number 1, these taxi drivers need to feed their family at home.

number 2, at least they have an honest day job.

BUT what if they knock down a relative of yours.

You gonna be nice to them?

I say you buzz off or

continue your ranting because from now onwards

no substantial amount of words you write will

reflect your credibility.

Edited by Ei8hteeninch

Neutral Newbie
The fact that LTA has relaxed SOME mod restrictions is simply becos many models of cars presently being imported has incorporated into their cars in stock form many item(s) that were previously disallowed. Cars like the EVO, WRX...etc are good examples.

But like I have said, ppl (especially youngsters whose parents got too much money or they feel that they are earning too much for their own good) always wants to stretch the yardstick further the moment the rules allow them an extra inch of relaxation.

No deal.

Book them all I say. Then slowly and painfully allow them to return to the roads to drive and behave according to acceptable limits so that their wanton need to have 'track fun' on public roads is curb well until they hit their 60s.

But in reality, there are more bad hat drivers and road users than you can catch them all so the LTA compliant thing is just to tell you....DON'T MOD LAH...O.K?

Seriously ... [rolleyes]

1360852stadium4wo.jpg

lim chu kang, kallang.

go watch the autotrial2005!

marina south. 6,7,8,9 August.

Cannot drive in. Take MRT to marina bay.

got feeder bus.

HKS 200SX, fastest quatermile car in the world.

They start at 9am finish about 3plus.

Neutral Newbie
One day while I was parking my car at NUS, I noticed a Maserati GT3200 parked a couple of lots away from me, while I was oogling the car, surprise surprise out came one of my army buddies...I was like...bloody hell, thought you drove the 325CI? Well.... [bigcry]

Hey bro, this was a RED 325CI right? with twin exhaust?

↡ Advertisement