Soft99 Products Rock!

Leonknapp

I tried the Fusso curing is needed just like any other sealent, as for the wax part you might want to seek the pros suggestion.

But i still prefer the off the shelves range from the forum as the shine is better. Plus some of them even got the wetlook etc.

If you are using this product i would recommend you buy a wash & shine to wash the car.And seal again every 2 to 4 weeks time to protect.

↡ Advertisement

The reflection effect is still there after repeated raining weather, even though the smoothness feel is gone from certain parts of the car. SInce i'm still getting the water beading, guess the wax is still there.

Contemplating on doing layering...anyone knows the correct procedure?

1) Rinse and shampoo

2) Wax in another layer.

Do i need to claybar again?

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone. I wonder if anyone has experience using these products?

What among the 3 below has the most durability? Compared to Klasse or Collinite?

geki-fusso-coat2.jpg

• Praise 1

To achieve the best results from any sealant or wax..I am confident to say 80 to 90% depend on preparation work..The rest will be how good the wax and sealant..

We know collinite wax are famous for it durability and toughest as a wax in our tropical weather..what I did was simply wash surface with shampoo and slap a layer of colly 845 on it..Guess what..the 845 losses it beading just less then a week.. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Not sure what is 'Rain Drop' from Soft 99.

Anyways, my personal experience with Soft99 products have been fairly coat. 'Graduated' from the Polish [that metal tin] to stuffs like Fusso Coat F7, then Glaco, then Mirror Shine, and just got my hands on Ultra Glaco and Mirror Coat Zero. 

So far, I'm very happy with their results. 

↡ Advertisement