First look at 2005 CR-V (European model)

Hc1883

Neutral Newbie

News of the face-lifted Honda CRV for 2005 taken. [:)]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we have our first look at the 2005 European CR-V. It comes to us from 'gusbo', one of our readers in Poland. Apparently the photo was distributed to Honda dealers attached to the new 2005 Honda Accessory list for Polish Honda dealers. We should note that this photo shows a fully accessorized CR-V. The accessories are said to include: Body Side Cladding, Fog Lights, Front Grille Trim with Lower Shield,

Side Chrome Pipes. It is unknown whether the wheels shown are the standard wheels or accessories, though we suspect the latter.

post-2-1093564487_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hc1883
↡ Advertisement

I believe this isn't the one that would arrive at our shores? The one i saw in aust, the headlights is much thinner.. not so bulky. I would it looks much nicer than this model. [nod][nod]

Neutral Newbie

This is the European market variant. For the local market, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the facelifted model looks like. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

I have no idea of the launch date for the facelifted Honda CRV but my guess is it's likely to be towards the end of the year, judging from the advertisements that Kah Motor has been taking out in the newspapers for the current CRV. I think they are probably trying to clear existing stocks of the current model, before they start taking orders for the new facelifted one, just like what they did for the Honda Jazz. [nod][;)]

Neutral Newbie

it is a gd car wif gd handling..

realtime 4WD meaning will only kick in if it sense a need for power..

however the high FC will set u back.. i did check wif many owners of this car and most of them gave a 8~8.5km/l FC.. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

if u r interested u may wanna test drive it..

sad to say i luv the car but i don owe one.. [:/][:/]

Edited by Hondacrv

Neutral Newbie

Thanks,

8-9km /litre is quite within expectation as it is 4wd and relatively heavy.

I love the car too.. may be try a second hand.. a two years old CRV should be ard 80k I think

Anyway thanks for your input.. certainly helps. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

u r most welcome!

2 yrs CRV @ 80k? a KM CRV or a PI CRV?

KM 2nd hand ones may not be dat cheap as based on 65% parf and 28k omv, yearly depreciation only bout 7.8k

if it's a PI 2nd hand one then you maybe able to get @ 80k cos most of the PI ones are the 2WD version (no tyre at the back of the car, but seems like alot of 2WD having dat now)

however u may wanna try bargaining [nod][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

More news of the face-lifted Honda CR-V for 2005. [:)]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honda's Popular (Euro) CR-V Now with Diesel Power

Consistently one of the best selling petrol-engined SUVs in Europe since its launch, Honda

post-2-1094430196_thumb.jpg

post-2-1094430197_thumb.jpg

post-2-1094430198_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie
it is a gd car wif gd handling..

realtime 4WD meaning will only kick in if it sense a need for power..

however the high FC will set u back.. i did check wif many owners of this car and most of them gave a 8~8.5km/l FC.. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

if u r interested u may wanna test drive it..

sad to say i luv the car but i don owe one.. [:/][:/]

Any other problems? How is the ride comfort and handling? Also any known mechanical or engine problems?

Neutral Newbie

i had test-drived the car 5 times and the handling is gd.. u can even do cornering wif it since it's a real-time 4wd..

but the ride is alittle bumpy.. sitting behind feels shiok when u can tilt the seat to 45 degrees.. so long distance ride for back passenger is [thumbsup][thumbsup]

hm.. engine prob? so far never hear anything bout it.. it's running on iVtec so shouldnt hav any prob..

test-drive it and u will get the feel of it.. it's very shiok ah! [;)]

↡ Advertisement