Live For Speed - Racing Online!

Presea

good pic [thumbsup][thumbsup] ..... actually not so easy to line up the cars.... we couldn't turn our heads to look behind or sides..... only relied on rear view mirror, and commands given by Presea (drill sargen!!).............. one of us finally decided to be the marker and solved the problems...............

notice the bonnets are all very hot after the race.............. tyres also badly worn out liao..............

join us guys......... we race with no fear coz won't die one, damages also cheap cheap to repair.............. [laugh][laugh]

cheers

Edited by Super7

Hi Ex-Ysfoo [;)] ....

2 things.

If you used print screen command, you need to open a graphics program like photoshop or photo editor, and paste it onto a clear image, to save it as a jpeg file. [nod]

If you switch off your computer without saving the image, (I assume many people do, I don't) the captured image may be lost [:p] .

Regarding lining the cars up.

It's quite simple....change the view to external (press V) and you will be able to see the cars around you (if they are next to you)

That's the view I took the shot in.

Of course it helps that I have a 120 degree (max) point of view (see options, views).

The standard angle is rather narrow, so vision will be limited too.

Wah.....you no need to sleep. Play until 1.30...then you can surf until so late.

Today don't need to work ?? [laugh]

today i m on leave [thumbsup][thumbsup] ....yeep peeee.... so slept at 430am this morning and then up for some market breakfast at 730am.... now eyes cannot open already.........

i think l've lost the pics liao coz i off the pc without saving [thumbsdown][thumbsdown] ...... btw, where to retrieve and save images as jpeg???... which folder in the game programme the images go to when i click 'capture screen'???...i blur blur one, simple thing like this also muz ask.. paiseh paiseh....

cheers

btw, i will be a overgrown orchard rd kid today leh..... gotta take my son to roam town after his school exams...... if you go there today and see me wearing my baseball cap backward......... dun laugh ok???.... i'll bash you up in you do [sly][sly]

Orchard road kid.....never heard that before. I know Centrepoint kid, Far East Kid....even Takashimaya kid.... [laugh]

Re: screen capture in LFS.

I use Print screen to capture the screen image, and go to photoshop, open a new file, paste, flatten layers and save as a jpeg file!

Have fun with your sun. Go to the arcade and challenge him to a racing game! [laugh]

>>>...... Orchard road kid.....never heard that before. I know Centrepoint kid, Far East Kid....even Takashimaya kid.......Have fun with your sun. Go to the arcade and challenge him to a racing game! ......[laugh][laugh] ...

..... thats what i m gonna bring my son...arcade games... library... museum... etc etc.... so many places to go arh......... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

cheers

Neutral Newbie

Hey nice pics!

Notice our comments in the top left corner?.. heheh ppl must think we're a bunch of vainpots! We need more cars for a longer lineup! [laugh]

....THE GAME IS FREE!! [laugh]

Just download the latest one.

For multiplayer, we always create a game called MCF and the password is "sgp"

>>>......Notice our comments in the top left corner?.. heheh ppl must think we're a bunch of vainpots! We need more cars for a longer lineup! .....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

yeah... we need more MCF racers, raceresses to join in the fun n thrills..... please come, juz come and drive as hard as you wanna to......... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

cheers

.... wow, another new updated/improved version to go vrooom vrooom with !! [thumbsup][thumbsup] .... one thing, any idea how to transfer my current credit points earned under version 0.01E???...... dun wanna lose my precious points leh???.... [:/]

..... so starting from now, we all race with f-version???>.......

cheers!!! [laugh]

I'm updating it tonight.... [:p]

I think the update will not affect the points. But I wonder if 0.1E can connect in multiplayer with 0.1F..?

Neutral Newbie

Thks a zillion Presea,the pic is a true beauty, [thumbsup] really enjoy myself racing with u guys last night [nod] even though I had to wake up at 5.30am this morning, [furious] presea,wa u really put pressure on me last night [sweatdrop]

Like you drove slowly because of me [laugh]

Anyway....the new 0.1F is much better! [thumbsup]

There's a position indicator, stating what place (1st,2nd...) you are during the race! [thumbsup]

There's even a SHIFT indicator for those who need to know the best rpm to shift up. [thumbsup]

Only unmodified cars can race together..... (no super turbo downforce doing 1:00 laps!) [thumbsup]

Other mods regarding wheel calibration locking, removing driver and steering for higher framerates,....and a few more bugs fixed during multiplayer. [dizzy]

Oh yeah....there's still no screen capture [thumbsdown][:p][furious][smash]

Happy racing......fellas