New Honda Fit 2005

Lady81

Neutral Newbie

Nw market selling is 1.3L.....For this lastest model is 1.5L. Do u know hw much is the selling price for 1.3L???So i can do the comparison lor. [laugh] I heard frm my friend that 1.5L come with sun roof [inlove]

post-2-1094813351_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lady81

Nw market selling is 1.3L.....For this lastest model is 1.5L. Do u know hw much is the selling price for 1.3L???So i can do the comparison lor. [laugh] I heard frm my friend that 1.5L come with sun roof [inlove]

The selling price of the Fit 1.3 depends on vehicle specs, and it varies between the 1.3S, 1.3W, 1.3A and 1.5Y models (funny how they combined to spell "SWAY"). It has been mentioned that the Fit 1.3W costs around $75K while the 1.3A is priced at around $72K, give or take a grand or two depending on who the PI is.

For really shocking prices, a Fit 1.5W will set you back some $85K, which is more than what a Civic will cost. If you think that's bad, a Fit 1.5S will break your bank to the tune of $100K or thereabouts.

For more talks on the Fit/Jazz, you can check out this link: http://forum.sg-fit-jazz.com

Yeah... I think the Fit 1.5 VTEC is overpriced. But shop around a little, and you may find a good deal for a Fit 1.3 from a PI.

If Kah Motor's marketing personnel have any cow sense, they ought to bring in the Jazz 1.5 iDSI from Thailand. It's also equipped with the 7-speed Steermatic shifter, but shouldn't be too costly due to its origins.

the interior [thumbsup] but exterior not much difference. and the price can get better cars higher CC? the FC i assume still [thumbsup]

Yup, for that kind of price, one can almost get a Hyundai Tucson 2.0L SUV. Of course, the type of car buyers that would typically go for a Fit will also throw up a fit at an SUV's fuel consumption.

Personally, I'll go for an SUV though, FC be damned.

Neutral Newbie

-Bump-

Anyone willing to keep this thread alive bcos I just bought a 2nd-hand Fit, same year as my first car :)

↡ Advertisement