FM 958 marathon car wash at IMM open car park

Linus

hi fellow bros & sis,

got this marathon 36 hours wash at IMM open park starting at 9am this morning.

let the familiar DJs and artistes (heard SHE and some others are going down, Li Jiawei [sly][sly] also leh... at staggered timing) to wash ur car

per car is $5. for charity. got some goodies too. SPC 11% discount coupons, a snapple drink and a cute little FM958 tee for u to display on ur ride.

Do go down, folks. for a good cause. [thumbsup] can wash ur ride and do some charity stuff.

Edited by Linus
↡ Advertisement

I wash my car liao, then go there and found out about it.. unimpressed.gif

Anyway, until tomorrow night.. looks like it might rain in the west today, if kenna rain, maybe tomorrow will go down and let them wash.. haha

I passed by at 12 last night. LONG LONG queue.. and I mean longer than the queue I saw during day time.. got lorry and truck queue up also.. Wah laio.. tekan.. how to wash ?

try today lah. wah.. they washing lorry n truck ah... how to reach their bonnet man ? heehee.. seen any chio bu there washing ?

got.. day time got those Ambi Pur "angels" (as they call themselves) take the "hose" from the guys once a while, just to play play..

They wearing translucent white.. kenna water , become more translucent.. sly.gifsly.gifnosebleed.gif

really long queue, went there in the afternoon. Ampi-pur gers looks chio ...

ampi-pur guy looks kind of funny ... Anyway, those volunteers so poor thing, have to wash car under hot sun. Gave them $10 for the wash, for charity ... [:)][:)][:)]