Anyone experienced this?

Sparetyre

Just want to check whether this is normal or my ears are playing tricks on me.... [sweatdrop]

My front speaker is located at the lower corner of the door nearer to the kick panel.

I find that the "listening experience" actually changed when there is someone sitting on the front passenger seat. That is, without a front passenger, I get a balanced SQ but when someone is sitting in front, the right side is more dominant.

Is this normal?? [rolleyes]

Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Yes there will be some effect. Options: ask that passenger to shift leg one side, kick him out of the car, chop his legs off. [:/]

To partially solve this problem and to work some further wonders on the SQ ... CDT Image Enhancer Kit. W/ intelligent install and tooning can do wonders. [thumbsup]

Bro, forgot to mention that the person sitting in front is my wife lah..... [sweatdrop]

Read your review on the CDT Image Enhancer Kit in the ICE forum. Got to say it sounds [thumbsup] . Maybe can listen to your Vito setup one day.....

Neutral Newbie

Of course no offence intended to Ur wifey. Just my lame attempt at making a joke. [blush]

Yes Image Enhancer quite a few already use W/ good result. Tomrrow will finish one in a L300 W/ CDT Euro Competition. If U wanna audition come down 5 to 6pm.

↡ Advertisement