Any cheap but good DVD receiver and Head-mounted LCDs

Blacknismo

Hope to gather more informations on the price trend of cheap but good enough DVD receivers and LCD head-mounted screens. Anyone kind enough to share? Thanks! [gossip]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Sim lim tower stuff cheap? any idea roughly how much would a small headrest monitor (maybe 5"+) would cost? there is a clarion monitor 6.4" selling for $278 at autobacs, but this monitor dun hv on/off switch though. I was thinking of getting cheaper ones if there is any because i need to buy 2 monitors and also a vcd or dvd HU...

So you've got the set already or you've been there? Wonder what's the difference between AVR-1088 and AVR2088? You know the price difference? Do they have cheap head mount LCDs as well? How about the cost of installation?

Thank for the info! By the way I checked with them, the guy told me that the sales people went overseas and will be back on Monday. Anyway, the guy told me that the 2 models AVR-1088 and AVR-2088 are very new products to them and there don't have any demo to show at their office either! How did you find out about the prices? Is it true that it is very new to the market? Thanks!

But this is from overseas. Don't know whether need modification to use locally or not. Some more don't know locally got people to install for me or not. [:(]

Their car and our car same! Use 12V, use 1DIN, I don't see the problem. Just keep your existing FM receiver HU and put this one below. Use the DVD to play DVD and the original HU to play CD. I don't see why cannot.

The only thing to worry about is whether it is region free.

Edited by Genie47
↡ Advertisement